Skip Shift Eliminator NOW AVAILABLE in our tunes!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just wanted to let everyone know that the skip shift feature can now be turned off and is now available in all of our 2011 Mustang GT tunes.

I'll be making a video today to show how it works.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that the skip shift feature can now be turned off and is now available in all of our 2011 Mustang GT tunes.

I'll be making a video today to show how it works.

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

Great news Jared!! :banana:

I will get you to put that in my new tune when I get my JLT CAI.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
does the skip shift thing actually do anything. i thought it was just some text that pops up when your in 1st gear?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
does the skip shift thing actually do anything. i thought it was just some text that pops up when your in 1st gear?

There's no text or prompt at all. The skip shift feature will actually guide you away from 2nd gear and into 4th if you're below a certain rpm shifting out of 1st. It's almost like you need to struggle to get the car to go into 2nd smoothly at that rpm.

hope that explains it a little better.

Jared

1slo5ohh

Established Member
ive only had my car since saturday and put about 300ish miles on it and have yet to have an issue with the skip shift kicking in..is it just not as bad as the f-bodies because there was no missing it when i would drive my buddies camaro

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
i payed attention to it today, but didnt see it as an issue for me anyway. i never even knew it was there until yesterday.

bssmith1220

Established Member
There's no text or prompt at all. The skip shift feature will actually guide you away from 2nd gear and into 4th if you're below a certain rpm shifting out of 1st. It's almost like you need to struggle to get the car to go into 2nd smoothly at that rpm.

Jared

There is a message on the dash for "1st to 4th for fuel economy" when it does it. You have to pay attention but its there.

ViciousJay

Established Member

Jared

why not rev match it and skip the eliminator? i have zero issues doing that

ViciousJay

Established Member
Probably because you could just turn it off and not have to do that. If you're getting a tune anyways why not turn it off?

true that, what happened to the good 'ole days when basically the skip shift mod was nothing more then jumping the circuit with a paperclip :(

chrisheltra

Established Member
When you guys make major breakthroughs in a tune like this do you offer your existing customers free revisions or do they have to pay again for this feature?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
If you already have an SCT programmer, all you need to do is update your device on SCT's site and you will get the feature unlocked.

Users who are viewing this thread