skilled photoshop guys...want $5?

k33nan

Established Member
Here's the deal...I'm making a beer pong table and I want to do a mustang theme so if someone can do an awesome photoshop of my car that I use then I'll send them a WHOLE $5!!

Here is sort of what the table will look like with the picture made replacing the coors light sign in the middle.
http://gotpong.com/beerpong/table/displaytable/index.php?bp_table_id=372&bp_table_submitted_by=Scott and Mark

And here are the pics you can use.
[ame=http://3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250210]Quick shoot of the stang in the backyard - 3.8 Mustang Message Board[/ame]
If you do it, please chop my car so it is lowered. I want an awesome background...it could be lightning or some shadowy stuff...whatever you think would look good. I just don't want my driveway or back of my house in it. lol
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
table link does not work, and for the love of God lower that car!

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
My Paypal address is [email protected] :thumbsup:

stang7.gif

stang7-2.gif

stang7-1.gif

k33nan

Established Member
thanks guys...i'll pry end up using that last one if no one makes one i like a little better...there any way you can make my car a little bigger though? if not, it looks fine how it is. the first three are good but the car looks a little distorted to me. i have this same thread on 3 forums and the $5 goes to the 1 pic i like best. i hope i was clear on that in my first post. :( they all look good though. i'm going to give the threads a few more days and then i'll get the address of the guy who makes the best one. it'd be a lot easier for me to just mail a $5 bill.

edit: also just noticed the that you can easily see the lightning/sky being cut off in the windshield...if you could somehow fix that it'd be great!

edit 2: could you also make one where the car is moved left enough to where i could cut the pic into an equilateral triangle and i wouldnt be cutting off part of the car. im thinking i might use this pic to go under the cups and possibly use another one for the middle....so 2 ppl might get $5 if i end up doing that. sorry if i'm being picky. thanks!

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
edit: also just noticed the that you can easily see the lightning/sky being cut off in the windshield...if you could somehow fix that it'd be great!

edit 2: could you also make one where the car is moved left enough to where i could cut the pic into an equilateral triangle and i wouldnt be cutting off part of the car. im thinking i might use this pic to go under the cups and possibly use another one for the middle....so 2 ppl might get $5 if i end up doing that. sorry if i'm being picky. thanks!
4228208965_9e8ae62e97_b.jpg

k33nan

Established Member
as of now i'm going with madden's pic in the middle and 04sleeper's under the cups. we'll see if anything else comes up. i kinda like the idea of a mustang/lightning theme. i might go with some kind of strobe light to light up the pictures.

k33nan

Established Member
i think you're mistaken. i have this on here, moddedmustangs, and 3.8mustang...idk what what nasioc is?

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
DSC_0018-2.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0024-2.jpg

not ur car but i can tell u how to do these and u may be able too use one, i think it would look cool like this. pm if ur interested and i'll tell u how to do it.

k33nan

Established Member
wow...looking pretty good guys..i almost hate to pick one now...maybe i'll just make a bunch of beer pong tables? lol
supercarkiller, it looks like you ran around the car with a sprinkler. looks awesome though. pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread