Site problems

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Seems as the site has had some problems the last day or so. Threads are not moving up after replies and frequent database errors. :shrug: Anyone else having these problems?

karlins99gt

I've been getting spam PM's in my box and when I go to delete them it says I don't have permission to access that page. Anyone else having problems?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I had a lot of issues yesterday but it has been smooth sailing today. I would bet that they were doing some site maintenance yesterday.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I was gettin'em too. Admin musta been assimilating people or something.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Seems as the site has had some problems the last day or so. Threads are not moving up after replies and frequent database errors. :shrug: Anyone else having these problems?

I have had problems too the last few days. A couple times today.

flattrack53

Established Member
Does anyone else have a problem with new windows popping up when going into a new topic??? Each time I try to pull up a new thread, It opens a new window...

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Does anyone else have a problem with new windows popping up when going into a new topic??? Each time I try to pull up a new thread, It opens a new window...

No, that sounds like more of a browser issue.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
today i`m having issues with the site i keep getting "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 020CAA0F" or the # code @ the end changes everytime though

SVTP-Stang

Established Member
I received this like 2 months ago SPAM:

Svtp-stang
Hey,I'm new here, how's it going?"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron---Eternityhttp://123redirect.com/eternity

It was made by Eternity
he has 0 posts in here.

Last edited:

SVTP-Stang

Established Member
and for the site I think the text letters should be changed its kinda hard for the eyes, I have heard about this issues from members in here on other forums.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I received this like 2 months ago SPAM:

Svtp-stang
Hey,I'm new here, how's it going?"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron---Eternityhttp://123redirect.com/eternity

It was made by Eternity
he has 0 posts in here.

Got it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread