Site down again?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Am I the only one whom continuously has an issue with the site being down?
Seems to happen daily.
I'm not computer savvy, so maybe it's something on my end? I've never seen a site unaccessible so often. Last night it was down, and then this morning it was down again for an hour+.

I'm a long time member here, and I really want to donate $50 for a premium membership, but the site seems to be down more and more lately. This site is very helpful when it is up and running. Do premium members get a better connection?
Am I missing something? I dont see anyone else mentioning the same issues.

Thanks for the help guys.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If you do sign up as a PM we would greatly appreciate it though. We have some big updates planned, and every little bit helps pay for it.

Trust me Travis, it's on it's way today my friend.
Thanks for doing what you do.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If you do sign up as a PM we would greatly appreciate it though. We have some big updates planned, and every little bit helps pay for it.

I dont really want to put it on a CC, can I pay using just PayPal funds? Is the correct PayPal Sid297 at SVTPerformance dot com?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I dont really want to put it on a CC, can I pay using just PayPal funds? Is the correct PayPal Sid297 at SVTPerformance dot com?

That will work, but the PP address is [email protected].

When the site is down, could you please send me an email when it comes back up? Cuz whenever it's down, I actually have to work.

Thanks for yer help.

I'll add that to the things to do.

Users who are viewing this thread