Site Crashing IE

2Marauders

FordNut was already taken
Established Member
I don't know what happened, last night it worked fine. This morning, before the SVTP page finishes loading it crashes IE6. Maybe some new ads? Seems to be fine with firefox.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
if you're using IE6 you got problems. IE6 is the worst browser known to mankind.

UPDATE IE ASAP

read criticism section: [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_6]Internet Explorer 6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

2Marauders

Established Member
I don't deny that IE6 is terrible, but it worked fine until today, and still works fine at all the other sites I try to visit. So I just figured SVTP or one of their advertisers had changed something. The page almost loads, but at the last minute quits.

According to MS, versions of IE newer than IE6 do not work with Win2K.

2Marauders

Established Member
I used firefox for a few days when visiting SVTP because IE crashed. Then all of a sudden it started working ok again. After a few more days of it working with IE, it messed up again for a couple of days. I believe it is one of the advertisers causing the problem, probably with a revolving ad that comes up periodically.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
hey sid i`m having issues with the site running real slow !!!! & it started & couldnt get on all day sat & was fine sun & now is actting up again today & it takes forever to load

i thought it was my internet but all the other sites i frequent was fine same as today

Users who are viewing this thread