Since I can't afford the gt500 market price, say hello to your baby brother

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the price of a shelby gt is 35.9. then add the 1k tax and you get 36.9. but once you add some of the normal options the price then jumps to 38, 39, 40 msrp before ttl.

at this price the gt500 is only 3k more than the shelby gt.:idea:

IamMike

exUSAFmike
Established Member
Thanks guys, Shelby is offering a Paxton SC +185HP for a really good price. I'm between that and adding a KB twin screw.
at any rate here for comparison. Yeah its not a 5.4 GT500, but add a 8-9 PSI KB and it will put some pressure on your snake.

Some current prices on other specialty stangs

2007 Saleen 3V (non-SC) base price $43,711 (no options)

2007 Saleen SC $52,719 (no options)

2007 Roush Sport CORE COMPONENTS - $6,487 + S&H

2007 Roush S1 CORE COMPONENTS - $9,035 + S&H

Roush S 2 CORE COMPONENTS - $11,635 + S&H (ebay buy it now $40,325.00)

Roush 427R CORE COMPONENTS - $15,000 + S&H (ebay buy it now $46,707.00 )

Roush S 3 CORE COMPONENTS - $21,000 + S&H

2007 New Foose Stallion Special Edition Mustang GT $40,000+

2007 A.J. Foyt "Coyote Edition" $39,571.00

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
Yes it will. Unlike the GT500, this car is in the Shelby Registry. Most likely it will be one of the last production cars that will run through Shelby as an upfit, so you are going to have the Shelby enthusiast all over this car.

+1. unlike the gt 500 that isnt in the registry

forcefedcobra

Established Member
really? I had heard of several people with gt 500's contacting them and getting nothing since the car was not assembled there. Also all the articles I have read about the shelby gt say that since it is having some assembly done there it will roll out with a csx number and will be in the registry.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
really? I had heard of several people with gt 500's contacting them and getting nothing since the car was not assembled there. Also all the articles I have read about the shelby gt say that since it is having some assembly done there it will roll out with a csx number and will be in the registry.

Really. That is the most mis-quoted piece of garbage out there.
Fact is- the guy wanted to sign up for the Shelby Forum for Shelby owners of the cars manufactured there (ie: CS6, CS8, New Cobras). Since this forum deals only with technical aspects of cars mfr'd at Shelby American and only with any technical questions related to these cars (or even when they are expected to complete production), the site is not relevant to GT500 owners.
This is not a snub to GT500 owners, it's just that the particular part of the web site is for these cars (and technical questions about them) and not the GT500. Even the guy who first posted this understood. It is a dead issue.
Rant over. :p

Amyb

*********, Shelby Autos
Established Member
crispy23c said:
Really. That is the most mis-quoted piece of garbage out there.
Fact is- the guy wanted to sign up for the Shelby Forum for Shelby owners of the cars manufactured there (ie: CS6, CS8, New Cobras). Since this forum deals only with technical aspects of cars mfr'd at Shelby American and only with any technical questions related to these cars (or even when they are expected to complete production), the site is not relevant to GT500 owners.
This is not a snub to GT500 owners, it's just that the particular part of the web site is for these cars (and technical questions about them) and not the GT500. Even the guy who first posted this understood. It is a dead issue.
Rant over. :p

Thank you Crispy, ans as further clarification, it is a forum for cobra wners only, because they have waited 2+ years to get their cars when I walked in. It's not even for shelby Mustangs old or new. Just because we need to really help the cobra owners who have waited patiently for their car...

The GT500's are Shelby's, they are in the registry.

Amy

Kenardo

Established Member
Everyone has an opinion ~ Mine is that the Saleen Parnelli Jones Limited Edition only 500 to be made is the Mustang Collector Car of the Future !!!

Mine arrives January 11th ~ #112

Kenardo

Users who are viewing this thread