Established Member
my dd

85e7e910.jpg

b02a6748.jpg

drop030.jpg

ugotbit03

4.6 ways to waste money
Established Member
Back in 2003, mm&ff did a "report" on illegal street racing. In the article they had a picture of a silver '03 cobra that was blacked out and wearing slicks/skinnies while driving around on the street. After that pic I had to buy a silver one. That pic is lost to time but it was similar to this one.

I remember that. It was on the cover, all blurred out doing a holeshot.

I liked the silver after seeing the FR500 article.

The only other color I would get is a TR 10th Anniversary.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I remember that. It was on the cover, all blurred out doing a holeshot.

I liked the silver after seeing the FR500 article.

The only other color I would get is a TR 10th Anniversary.

Yup; that was the one. In the article they also had a rear pic of a mineral gray one with huge dr's and blacked out cobra insert cruising with a yellow z06. That's the first car that made me want the black out bumper inserts.

Back in 03, those cobra's were so badass. It was a simpler time but the nostalgia of it all hitting me now makes me wish I'd have enjoyed rather than rushed through those years. As is life, I'm sure in 9 years I'll be saying the same about today.

Another cool silver cobra pic:

a6934ef4-fe8f-6894.jpg

(not mine)

jrg718

Established Member
Sounds like a different one. I'm looking at a coupe.

I think I know the one you are talking about. The couple with 60k miles on it at the Ford dealer in Plainfield?
I just came back from looking at that car actually. Have you gone out to see it yet?

jrg718

Established Member
It's an alright car for the price, I think. But there are a few things that I was kinda like 'what?' about. But then again I'm not an expert when it comes to these cars

Native

Established Member
I think I know the one you are talking about. The couple with 60k miles on it at the Ford dealer in Plainfield?
I just came back from looking at that car actually. Have you gone out to see it yet?

lol wrong again :burnout:

I'm looking at a different one than that....I don't even know where Plainfield is lol.

One more strike and you're out :beer:

cbarile

Established Member
Can I send my pic to someone to post for me, please? I am totally computer illiterate.

jrg718

Established Member
lol wrong again :burnout:

I'm looking at a different one than that....I don't even know where Plainfield is lol.

One more strike and you're out :beer:

lol ok, well it's not the one in New Lenox with 70k miles, is it?
Nevermind, that one's an 04, you said it was an 03. That guess doesn't count! lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread