Silver Cobras...make me a believer!!!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Picked up a silver 04 last week...hopefully I can post some cleaned up pics today!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
my car
042.jpg

DSC_0500copy.jpg

those svt pp wheels look good, did you need spacers for them to fit?

03sm3341

Established Member
^^^ Always wondered what those wheels would look like on our cars.

those svt pp wheels look good, did you need spacers for them to fit?

i have ran a set of black wheels on mine, and didnt care for it too much! but those wheels look pretty damn good!! what brand and size are they?

The wheels aren't Svtpp wheels there are forgestar F14's The sizes are 18x9 and 18x11. The wheels are some sort of hydroforming which makes them light and strong but are not a true forged wheel. The cost $1500 for the set. Here's there site. Forgestar Wheels Custom Rotary Forged Flow Formed Concave Performance Wheels

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the drag strip pic is mine, i have a few more in my for sale link in my sig. The MM&FF cover ya'll are talking about was a customer of Strictly Performance....it was an insane 10th anniversary car that hauled ass!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
Thanks Jason! I just installed a 2.2 Kenne Bell and waiting to get tuned. Always a work in progress, but it keeps getting better.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Silver can look amazing or really plain. My friend who is a member on this board(Pworldstang) had one of the nicest silver cobra's I've ever seen. You have to keep the paint nice and corrected. Throw a nice wax on it and you'll be amazed. It amazes me at how much 03/04 cobra owners don't detail their cars. Here are some pics of my friends car.

BrandonsCobra2.gif

BrandonsCobra.gif

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
While not the fastest color, silver is AMAZING when done right. It looks like a black and white photo!

You'll love silver. My choices were silver and torch red.... Although torch red IS the fastest color, I wish I would have gone silver

Users who are viewing this thread