Silver & Black L Pics!

SMKNGT

Gotta love a V8 Girl!
Established Member
Bout time I posted here. I picked up Sanchez's Silver L about a month ago (Thanks Matt)

Finally got around to taking some pics today with another L.

Enjoy!

i.php

i.php

IMG_2137.jpg_595.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg_595.jpg

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

IMG_2198.jpg_595.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg_595.jpg

i.php

i.php

i.php

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Lightnings there. Both of them. How do you like yours so far?

By the way, nice photos. My favorite is #12.

SMKNGT

Gotta love a V8 Girl!
Established Member
trucks look great together...curious as to why you have two? Big plans for one, DD the other??

Thank you :) I only own the Silver one, the Black one just came along for the pictures. I would love to have 2 but having a GT and an L are enough for me :rolling:

The Silver one is already set up with a built motor and a KB so just minor stuff now!

Nice looking Lightnings there. Both of them. How do you like yours so far?

By the way, nice photos. My favorite is #12.

Thanks! I love it, I've never driven a Lightning before this one! It is so much fun I love the whine of the KB. Fun trucks all around!

I love that shot too!

Nice looking L's:lol1:

Thanks!

nice pics, really good location for pics.

Thank you! It was a spur of the moment kinda deal. I'm happy they turned out so well!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Thank you :) I only own the Silver one, the Black one just came along for the pictures. I would love to have 2 but having a GT and an L are enough for me :rolling:

haha gotcha! When you said "picked up" his silver Lightning, i thought that meant picked up your second one, as in you already owned the black one. But anyways, like i said...great pics. I love the train cars that is a sweet background.. Wouldn't happen to want to post up (or email) the originals for my computer screen would you??

SMKNGT

Gotta love a V8 Girl!
Established Member
haha gotcha! When you said "picked up" his silver Lightning, i thought that meant picked up your second one, as in you already owned the black one. But anyways, like i said...great pics. I love the train cars that is a sweet background.. Wouldn't happen to want to post up (or email) the originals for my computer screen would you??

Haha, Sorry! Should have specified that! I can email them do you want all of them? Or are there specific ones you want??

Thank you for the complments :)

Users who are viewing this thread