Side Scoop

delmarsteelers

Established Member
I banged up my passenger side-side scoop. Are there other years that will match it. I am having a hard time finding one used for a Cobra.

Thanks

FredK'03Cobra

Established Member
Others may fit, but you'd have to buy a pair to get a match, then have them painted. It would end up costing more than just buying one new. Also, you can do a search, there is a member who posted pics of the Bullitt side scoops mounted on a Cobra.

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Scoop itself is same on all Mustangs since newest SN 95 body style (? about 2001). Only difference is insert in front. You can any used scoop as long as it's your color and buy Cobra mesh inserts from any FRPP dealer (they're in the catalogue , sold by pair). Five O Motor Sport used to sell take-offs but they appear to be out of them.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
delmarsteelers said:
I banged up my passenger side-side scoop. Are there other years that will match it. I am having a hard time finding one used for a Cobra.

Thanks
With all the folks that have gone Bullit or Saleen, I would think you'd be able to find plenty of used ones. May want to try and put a thread in the Wanted to Buy section of the Forum.

Users who are viewing this thread