Sick suby!!

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey guys just thought you'd appreciate this.

We finished this car for a great friend/ customer of ours and it's amazing!! It's an 04 wrx but there isn't a single wrx part left lol. Power Mods are:

sti six speed
built 2.5 with sti heads
HYDRA stand alone ems
800 cc inj
aquamist methanol injection
tial 44mm external wastegate
tial 50mm bov
custom flipped intake manifold
custom rotated turbo kit with Garrett 35r 86 housing
one-off front mount intercooler along with custom piping

Fabrication done by myself and all work done by precision tuning

Here are a few pics of the machine and a short dyno vid. My buddy is a pro photographer and we took probably a hundred shots the other day, so more to come!!

He is at 475 awhp and similar torque only because his injectors are maxxed (keep in mind they are equivilent to 80lb hrs roughly.). He will be correcting that problem soon and mid 500s shouldn't be an issue.

DSC_0071-2.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0114.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ki4YeYPx0"]YouTube - 04 WRX Flipped Manifold, 35r[/ame]

Last edited:

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
Wow super clean car with a very respectable build. That turbo sounded great spooling in the vid. Keep us posted on the numbers he puts down once he gets some bigger injectors!

firebird1999us

Established Member
Hey guys just thought you'd appreciate this.

We finished this car for a great friend/ customer of ours and it's amazing!! It's an 04 wrx but there isn't a single wrx part left lol. Power Mods are:

sti six speed
built 2.5 with sti heads
HYDRA stand alone ems
800 cc inj
aquamist methanol injection
tial 44mm external wastegate
tial 50mm bov
custom flipped intake manifold
custom rotated turbo kit with Garrett 35r 86 housing
one-off front mount intercooler along with custom piping

Fabrication done by myself and all work done by precision tuning

Here are a few pics of the machine and a short dyno vid. My buddy is a pro photographer and we took probably a hundred shots the other day, so more to come!!

He is at 475 awhp and similar torque only because his injectors are maxxed (keep in mind they are equivilent to 80lb hrs roughly.). He will be correcting that problem soon and mid 500s shouldn't be an issue.

DSC_0071-2.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0114.jpg

YouTube - 04 WRX Flipped Manifold, 35r

LOLZ at your sig:p

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Did you hear how long it took before the engine finally took off. That turbo has a hell of a lot of lag in it.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Did you hear how long it took before the engine finally took off. That turbo has a hell of a lot of lag in it.

Lol there is definitely lag, but on the street it really doesn't matter. IMHO, to a point at least, people that complain about lag haven't driven a big turbo car lol. Not to be offensive or anything. And it's making very nice power before full spool as well.

Nice build. Looks repulsive with the giant hoodscoop and no wing though.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. THe car looks amazing.. far and away my favorite sube

damn that thing looks sick as hell. very nice work.

Much appreciated! Keep an eye out, my personal car should be coming up soon:beer:

Wow super clean car with a very respectable build. That turbo sounded great spooling in the vid. Keep us posted on the numbers he puts down once he gets some bigger injectors!

Will do!! like I said, more pics and hopefully vids to come soon! With the right fuell, this car will make well into the 5's

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Sure. As soon as my buddy gets some more to me/

BTW- anyone interested in a photoshoot in central NJ can pm me and I'll set it up with my buddy

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
kissmyAZZure,

Nice. I almost bought those same "WORK's" wheels for my COBRA... ! ;-)

ive seen a 03/04 with the Work CR KAI's (same as above) and it looked pretty good actually, it was a redfire on that same color dark bronze iirc. Too bad they are expensive as hell, i wouldnt mind a set for my GST, but due to the price, ill settle on the Evo9 Enkei's that are close enough to that look.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
ive seen a 03/04 with the Work CR KAI's (same as above) and it looked pretty good actually, it was a redfire on that same color dark bronze iirc. Too bad they are expensive as hell, i wouldnt mind a set for my GST, but due to the price, ill settle on the Evo9 Enkei's that are close enough to that look.

Damn, I didn't know these whels were that expensive... !

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I agree. I'm not a Suby fan but you have to give this one (and you) kudos for a job well done. Nice car. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread