sick skyline vs. hyabusa....wow!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
LtnRyder said:
Having raced bikes for quite some time, drag, highway, and at the track. The guy on the busa was makin him look good. :bs: You can see in the 2nd race as the stang pulls him, he gets on it and starts leavin pretty quick. On top of that watch the last race look at his foot/clutch hand, he had to downshift 3 gears and did it in a dumb way, he went from 6th to 4th then once the stang had a car on him went into 3rd. All those races are a joke, if the rider wasn't makin him look good he just can't ride for shit.
Now as for the skyline vid...you must have a time machine. :p

Here it comes, the MOTOGP professional riders....:cryying: A bike can't beat every car it races. I don't care if it is a Busa. Bike riders really hate to lose to a car and always blaming it on the rider. I bet if that was one of those Haden(spelling) Brothers that race professionally on that Busa, someone would still say the rider can't ride. Then if you were on the bike and you got beat, another bike rider would say that you couldn't ride. It goes on and on.

From reading articles about that guy's Mustang, he has a 9sec car. He has raced plenty of bikes and beat them. I guess none of them can ride either....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread