sick skyline vs. hyabusa....wow!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
oxford03cobra said:
damn that thing drug that busa

Im guessing the busa rider had no clue wtf he was doing. It would take an AMAZINGLY fast car to leave a busa like that. Even if its pushing 1000rwhp, it wont simply walk a busa.

prochargedcobra

BADENUF
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
Im guessing the busa rider had no clue wtf he was doing. It would take an AMAZINGLY fast car to leave a busa like that. Even if its pushing 1000rwhp, it wont simply walk a busa.
He didnt walk him. If you watch closely the busa was about a car length behind him not pulling at all. Then some dumba** decides to pull out in the road and the bike hit the brakes hard to avboid a wreck. Then the car pulls off of the road.

snake bite 03

Snarf said:
I love my cobra- allways will, but if Skylines were available over here, I'd own one.

You can get them here, You just gotta pay big bucks to make it legal to drive on the streets. Check out ebay there on there all the time.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Been stationed in Bahrain for a year and 6 months and those guys take their cars serious. Its even more of a status symbol there than here. Every other car is a Benz, BMW or Bentley. The cool ones have Mustangs and Harleys though and those are expensive over there to get. Saw a HOTTTT Muslim young lady in a drop top yellow 06 GT....WoW-Shane

Users who are viewing this thread