ShowDowN!!!!! Chevy VS SVT TERMI

06x6spdGTO

Established Member
okay, so here the deal. im sitting around with a bunch of older folk, my old man n his beer drinking buddies, tell'm how i saw a 04 cobra with a 2.8 KB pushing 650 RWHP. They laugh and tell me there no way a mod motor with do that kinda numbers. i get on streetfire and show em. they tell me to " get your ford pyle against (68 Camaro RS/SS) my camaro we are going to both run on pump gas drive from kearney Neb, to Lincoln Neb, and back. only allowing one fill up. Arriving back at kearney and going to the 1/4 mile drag strip. Winner take all. The camaro is getting a implant of a 454 destrocker. So whos got the cobra to bring and shut this carb. old farts up!!!!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
okay, so here the deal. im sitting around with a bunch of older folk, my old man n his beer drinking buddies, tell'm how i saw a 04 cobra with a 2.8 KB pushing 650 RWHP. They laugh and tell me there no way a mod motor with do that kinda numbers. i get on streetfire and show em. they tell me to " get your ford pyle against (68 Camaro RS/SS) my camaro we are going to both run on pump gas drive from kearney Neb, to Lincoln Neb, and back. only allowing one fill up. Arriving back at kearney and going to the 1/4 mile drag strip. Winner take all. The camaro is getting a implant of a 454 destrocker. So whos got the cobra to bring and shut this carb. old farts up!!!!

650 is just pocket change

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
So, you're asking someone to go do this Cannonball Run race in Nebraska? What's the winner get? The other guy's car?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think anyone taking the challenge would want to know what the winner gets. Sounds like a race for the loser's car. You need to post more details.

06x6spdGTO

Established Member
I would be glad to do this battle myself is someone would be interested in trading My 06 Maggie GOAT!!! im just trying to prove a point that 03-08 Cobras shouldnt be taken lightly. i will make a couple calls and find out what the winner gets

Tractionless1

Established Member
Tell them to just do some research before they assume anything...

Don't waste your time, people like that can't even read. Tell ya what the baby boomer generation in this country is so stuck in the 60's and act like nothing better has come along since then!! I enjoy handing them their A** regularly.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I would be glad to do this battle myself is someone would be interested in trading My 06 Maggie GOAT!!! im just trying to prove a point that 03-08 Cobras shouldnt be taken lightly. i will make a couple calls and find out what the winner gets

psssttt it's 03/04 Cobra's! :rockon::rockon:

psssttt after that it's 07/08 GT500's.:beer:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
Don't waste your time, people like that can't even read. Tell ya what the baby boomer generation in this country is so stuck in the 60's and act like nothing better has come along since then!! I enjoy handing them their A** regularly.

we are not all that way, i seem to remember the 60's cars as low tech and mostly unreliable. always having to work on them to keep them tuned and going:beer:

Jroc

Established Member

Why don't you trade in your Goat and get a 03/04 Cobra that already has a Screw blower on. Then go take it to the Maro. :thumbsup:

06x6spdGTO

Established Member
i wouldnt mind tradin it off for one. as usually i cant seem to get a hold of the guy with the 68 camaro to find out what the winner gets

Users who are viewing this thread