show me your rides

EatonMe

1.jpg

Sorry about the HUGE size.:( Change the number in the link up to 7 to view other pictures of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
quote by ZincDude:

Wow are your freakin out there Buffy?:

:shrug: No, but I am glad some true SVT fans back me up on posting Cobra or L pics. Keep um coming.: beer: Just my opinion but mustang is the best bang for your buck ride ever and F-150's are built tough and now freaking fast. :burnout:

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Re: What!!!!

Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
:dw:
Maybe you should think about what you write, cause I wanted to see Cobra's and L's and that's what the orginator of this post wanted too, so if you dont have one dont post a pic. A BMX bike would pass cause it is at least cool. Oh and your are right not everyone can own a SVT, you wish you could be so lucky. That is why your in svtperformance.com :burnout:
Maybe you should take your own advice ... I never said "not everyone can own an SVT" nor did I post any pics .. This isn't your forum, nor are you a moderator .. Someone insulting a friendly member of svtperformance.com because he posted pics of his trans am is uncalled for .. People like you ruin SVTperformance.com, I could care less what type of vehicle you own, you've got a bad attitude.

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
hey bud, why dont u tell that to the dude who posted the pics of his vette earlier that was the Only reason why I posted mine. And why am I hear, You must have never ever read my intro post or anything else, Im hear to learn more about the DOHC motor cause im looking to buy one here within the year or 2. so maybe that is the reason im here, so your ignorance is truely bliss. who knows all this reading and learning about these motor when I go to get mine and have all this knowledge that I have ained from this site. I will feel bad for you when you see a GM owner with a cobra and u can tell me what my vanity plate says.

Im on so many boards out there it is rediculous, you act like there are no mustangs on LS1TECH.COM or LS1.COM, of easternfbodyassociation.com, or camaraoz28. so yea, you go ahead and be like that, I will be sure to keep posting, and keep giving props to the other nice rides on this website like I have been doing. as far as you...have a nice life, I will sure to PM you in the future when I am "so lucky to own a svt" and see what happends. cheers!

Last edited:

EatonMe

Originally posted by F8TL-WS6
hey bud, why dont u tell that to the dude who posted the pics of his vette earlier that was the Only reason why I posted mine. And why am I hear, You must have never ever read my intro post or anything else, Im hear to learn more about the DOHC motor cause im looking to buy one here within the year or 2. so maybe that is the reason im here, so your ignorance is truely bliss. who knows all this reading and learning about these motor when I go to get mine and have all this knowledge that I have ained from this site. I will feel bad for you when you see a GM owner with a cobra and u can tell me what my vanity plate says.

Im on so many boards out there it is rediculous, you act like there are no mustangs on LS1TECH.COM or LS1.COM, of easternfbodyassociation.com, or camaraoz28. so yea, you go ahead and be like that, I will be sure to keep posting, and keep giving props to the other nice rides on this website like I have been doing. as far as you...have a nice life, I will sure to PM you in the future when I am "so lucky to own a svt" and see what happends. cheers!

I think it's great that there's other performance car owners here. I think it's even better that you're wanting to switch from the LS1 to the '03 soon.:rockon:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Let Me Say one more time,

CAN U READ? cause this is what i read and I am not pointing any one chevy/gm owner the firebird was the second one that set the fire, OKAY. :bash:

show me your rides
Every one I want to see your cobras all year same with you L guys

well lets see em

mike

P.S I mostly want to see 03 cobras

SO does it say chevy/ gm anywhere there, no I don't think so, and i hope you do become a Cobra owner then you would have a badass car, :beer: So enough already i feel like i am talking to my girlfriend, I would rather look at Cobras and Ls, thanks.
What you know?:burnout:

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
Im not trying to hijack anyone elses thread, but nice rides guys, and thanks for some of your understandings im glad alot of you are cool people!

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
nice man, could do without so many stickers but sick none-the-less. oh and nice angles you shot from. The black and white and the dusk picture look great. You should use those as your sig, it would look goooood,

Users who are viewing this thread