o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
My new ride

This is my new one, its bad@$$

438506_45_full.jpg

NITMARE

Established Member
Well heres the turbo Cobra awaiting the new 331. And the winter beater just hangin out
523361_1_full.jpg
523361_9_full.jpg

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
:cuss: Okay i know this is SVTperformance.com right? Cause I thought Ford made svt and didn't the orginal post say show me your pics and then it asked for cobra and L pics? I don't know but that is a fugly mustang, looks like a luxury camaro. I think there is a website for Chevy/pontiac cars, p.o.s.com or something like that. Yea Thanks:burnout:
Get a grip .. not everyone at svtperformance.com owns an SVT .. maybe you should try your luck at supraforums.com

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
What!!!!

Get a grip .. not everyone at svtperformance.com owns an SVT .. maybe you should try your luck at supraforums.com

:dw:
Maybe you should think about what you write, cause I wanted to see Cobra's and L's and that's what the orginator of this post wanted too, so if you dont have one dont post a pic. A BMX bike would pass cause it is at least cool. Oh and your are right not everyone can own a SVT, you wish you could be so lucky. That is why your in svtperformance.com :burnout:

Nazgul

Black Rider
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Wow are your freakin out there Buffy?:rollseyes:

I don't visit very often, but I agree. This is 'SVT Performance.' Why would non-Ford owners care to hang out here and post non-Ford pics, when Cobras and Lightnings were specifically asked for?

If I want to see BMX pics or GM pics, I'll go somewhere else. I come here to 'listen' to fellow SVT enthusiasts and view their rides.

If I was visiting a Corvette site, I wouldn't shove pics of my L in the middle of their fun.

Just my opinion. Maybe SVT Performance is a generic muscle car site & I didn't know it. :shrug:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by Nazgul
I don't visit very often, but I agree. This is 'SVT Performance.' Why would non-Ford owners care to hang out here and post non-Ford pics, when Cobras and Lightnings were specifically asked for?
It's not that I care very much that there are other cars on here but it does seem weird to me that soo many people are posting pics of other brand cars on here. I just do not get it. Like you said I would no t go to a Corvette board and go to a post that says post pics of your C5 and post pics of my Cobra:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread