LSCobra

Established Member
DCP_0003.jpg

DCP_0005-4.jpg

LSCobra

Established Member
Polished aluminum AFS 03 Replicas
18"x9" 275/35/18s up front
18"x10.5" 315/30/18s rear (soon to be 335)

I love 'em. Like I posted before, I only had to do the ballpeen hammer inner fender mod (about 10 whacks)

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
Hmm... That car looks might familiar:shrug:

Haha, yes, nice car btw! You will have to see her soon with her new shoes on! :banana:

srl135 did you have MM or stock iso's w/ the h&r sports? the stance looked great w/ those in.

I had all the stock isos on all 4 springs.

^^Put those H&R's back in!! Lovin' it!!

The H&Rs had way too much drop. Honestly, I scraped and banged the K-member on EVERYTHING!!! It was only about 4" (at the most) off of the ground....so low that when i brought it to a buddies 'custom car shop' all the mexican low rider guys saw the k-member clearance and understood why it needed to be raised. Couldnt get the oil changed, or car worked on because the car sat too low. Did look awesome though!

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
is your car lowered in your sig? the rear looks pretty high.

correct, the sig was taken a while ago with stockers in the back. rears have been put in. Had a few lugnuts jump a thread so they couldnt be removed for a while (always working! grr).

Im going coilover up front soon

boosthead

Established Member
You want low, get Eibach sportlines. My girlfriend has them on her car and it is SLAMMED!

FWIW: I have H&R Sports with stock ISO's and Im running an 18x10 in the rear with 295/35/18 BFG's and both the outside sidewalls are cut due to the rear of the car coming into contact with them..

01_OXFORD_SVT: How do the H&R's compare to the sportlines? I've had a chance to sample both on two other non-mustangs and it was a mixed bag. My last experience with sportlines, the rears were too low and the overall spring rate tripled over a short suspension stroke.

I'd like to try the H&R's but I love me a low car :-D

venamous01

Established Member
alot of you guys are talking about no isos up front, i would think that would make loud noises when you hit bumps and shit. and that anoys the shit out of me. but i did just install h&r sports on mine, i still havent goten the delrin kit done yet tho. but how is the ride with no isos up front compared with isos?

99 svtcobra

So i am about to switch my ebiach kit for some hr race springs and some bilstein shocks and struts. I am running saleens 18 x 9 in front and 18x 10 in the back. I am running a 265/35s in the front and 295/35 on the back. Will this rub? I will be using MM iso... thanks

cobrafan

Predatorbird

Established Member
H&R race w/ factory iso's in the rear, factory bottom and unknown top in the front (either poly or nothing on top).

IMG_0099copy2.jpg

IMG_0090copy2.gif

IMG_0091copy2.gif

IMG_0096copy2.gif

IMG_0097copy2.gif

rockthemullet

Established Member
Intrax springs, no isos up front, stock isos in rear.
03/04 Bilstein shocks/struts

dsci0180smallwt9.jpg

dsci0192smallil6.jpg

dsci0191smallwi7.jpg

dsci0186smallbg2.jpg

dsci0188smallcd2.jpg

And here are some pics of the clearance...

dsci0184smallcs0.jpg

dsci0185smallsw1.jpg

I'll probably put the isos back in the front. I also have a MM bumpsteer kit to install and Steeda extended ball joints. Those should help a bit.

~Eric

Users who are viewing this thread