Show me the front of your car

warlockgs

Established Member
I couldn't have asked for a better job on this bumper; I've been looking at it all morning, and like it more each time. More pics, as promised :)

Click to see the full-res picture.

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I couldn't have asked for a better job on this bumper; I've been looking at it all morning, and like it more each time. More pics, as promised :)

Looks nice!! :beer:

You need to paint or cover your windshield washer reservoir black so that you can't see through the bumper.

We had to do the same thing when we installed a couple of the CDC chin spoilers. We painted the first one black and the next one we used black duct tape. Both turned out good.

cobra1718

Established Member
mine completed today. Yet another CS valance and I have the Stack Racing grill. When possible I am doing the brake ducts

DSC_0746.jpg

Last edited:

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member

:rockon::rockon::rockon:
what did you use to color match the lower lip. flat black?

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
sweet, i will be doing this. not sure if im gunna do the steeda hood. took a trip to NC and a rock put a dent in my hood.

kingnut

Established Member
not to thread jack, but does anyone have pics of the light displacement on the road for stock halogen vs factory HID with projectors?

11dsgGT

Established Member
Originally I wanted to do a saleen clone, but after installing just the front facia I took a step back and thought damn, I don't need to change a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread