Show me the front of your car

snkchmr 1

I like the fog lights but to me it looks like something is missing from the front of these cars at the bottom. I’m torn between the GTCS front & use the holes for brake ducts or the CDC chin spoiler.
I have a shelby wing & side skirts at the paint shop now.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Got lazy and just snapped these in the garage. You should be able to get the idea though. GT/CS front valence, no fogs in it.
valence_topdown.jpg

valence_3quarter.jpg

valence.jpg

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL back it out & take a few when you get a chance.

lol, alright. I'll try to get around to that one evening this week. I'd do it now, but I think we are about ready to head out the door, and I'd get the ole' stink eye from the wife.

Last edited:

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I like the factory style fog lights too, but agree that the front end needs something.

I'd love to find the bar or billet style grill (like what Dro has got above) that retains the factory fog lights (whether moved toward the center like Eleanor or kept in the same spot). The "honeycomb" look looks crappy to me, and it is impossible to clean.

The only bar/billet style grill I've found that keeps the fogs was actually just an overlay, which I think looks cheap.

Last edited:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
i have the same problem. i cant decide which grill to get. i def want the fog light in the cali lower though.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, since you guys asked nice, I backed it out after I got home from the store and snapped a few quickies. Not pretty, but you get the idea now I hope:
new_valence3.jpg

new_valence2.jpg

new_valence1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread