Show me chromed Terminator engines

MVM

Established Member
I know "chrome don't get you home", but show me your chromed out/dressed up Terminator engines.

Thanks,

Mike

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I'ma car show fan...subbing

This was my 03 Termie, full on show...trying hard to get my 04 back to this level of bling:

fnsweet5.jpg

Last edited:

MVM

Established Member
HillarysNuts: I already did a search but only 2 posts showed up. None of them had any pictures.

I should've stated that earlier. Maybe my search terms suck...

Nice pictures so far. Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:

VETTKLR

Established Member
Thanks, fellas! :beer:

Look out for it to pop up in the 5.0 Mustangs mag sooner or later...I'm betting on it hitting the magazine stands next month :coolman:

VETTKLR

Established Member
VETTKLR once again your Cobra is badass!!!
What #'s did it put down?

Thanks, man!

@ 10psi, she put down 678hp and 598tq. That's how I drive her around on the Nitto Invo's. As long as the streets are warm, it's got a fighting chance in 2nd gear, and on. I've got a set of Hoosier 335 DR's on a set of 10.5" AFS Cobra replicas, but I've got to find a deal on some 1/2" hubcentric spacers, IRS allen head bolts and extended studs for them to clear everything.

@ 22 psi, she hit 954hp/741tq, blowing the spark out. Next time I roll out to a dyno thrash, I'll close the plug gap up and make 1,000hp my bitch LOL

Here's the build thread with a couple more pics and dyno graphs for anyone interested...
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...9/510908-twin-turbo-5-4-dohc-mystichrome.html

Thanks again for all the props, guys! Merry Christmas! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread