Should we be attentive to the effects of 5G?

Coiled03

Established Member
Don’t worry, I’m the conspiracy theorist and you are the smart, wise one.

Now you're starting to get it.

I doubt you even understand the fundamental physics behind the picture you posted much less the complexities of cancer.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Now you're starting to get it.

I doubt you even understand the fundamental physics behind the picture you posted much less the complexities of cancer.

You totally proved me wrong here, thanks I can sleep easy now.

blk02edge

Established Member
View attachment 1538310 View attachment 1538311

Exhibit a and b.

Ok stick this in your pocket now and see what happens.

I predict people will start getting cancer almost yearly, but miracle of miracles, cancer cures and treatments will rise to almost 100%, and shrink in cost. Volume builds profit. If you can get a hypothetical $2500 to $10k from almost everybody every year instead of $50k from 1/1000th of the people every year, while spending $500 each time instead of $30,000 each time, which business would you seek to own?

The only way that the current corporations will allow the known cures for diseases and cancers out of the bag is to make the treatments and cures a constant staple of society.

Look for it, try to prove me wrong, I’d love to be wrong on this. Who wakes up wanting to live in that kind of nightmare? Prove the claim wrong, I have no proof yet, show me where 5g lowers cancer risks in biological beings.

Cancer manifests in sugary acidic environments. It dies in alkaline environments. Go drink a nice fancy coffee with soy milk, use that cell phone on some nice 5g, vape till your lungs can’t absorb oxygen (nice waxy inner linings!), get that swank tech job with healthcare, and fund you some big corps that own not just the entire sector of tech that you work in, but also the entire medical field. All you’re doing is helping trade assets around and being used as a lab rat. The people who didn’t take the tech job and couldn’t afford healthcare will likely die off thanks to the inability to afford cancer treatments, while also being bombarded with it constantly. These are your handymen and builders that can do math in their head and build with their hands.

A state doesn’t need these troublesome types, it needs dregs. Mindless dregs plugged into a matrix.

Too Orwellian? Too 1984? Too Fahrenheit 451? Too Brave New World? Too dystopian? Half those books would be deemed racist today anyways, burn em to show they were too important.

Don’t worry, I’m the conspiracy theorist and you are the smart, wise one. You have the cool coffee maker on the counter and the social justice girlfriend to **** each night. You’ll survive because your job has health benefits and care baked into its carrot stick. I’ll die off within 10-20 years before you have to worry about paying for my social security when my healthcare triples again in 5 years and I drop it again while yours is still covered. Keep that state funded tax payer job that I and working class people and entrepreneurs help provide for you. Who’s going to need laborers when robots can handle that?
Unrelated but are you a flat earther? Serious question

TERMN8U

Established Member
absolutly. current phone tech is cheap because it removes the security aspect from its requirments. this will be dangerous on a 5g network
Thanks for the answer.
In what way is 5G dangerous? I hear all types of rumours, but what do you know of it’s dangers and lack of safety?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Unrelated but are you a flat earther? Serious question

No. The moon is clearly round, so is every celestial object we can see. Makes no sense the earth would be a dime or a pog. I like what Nicola Tesla found regarding “vortex math” which bodes more on neutonian physics than mandated relativity. Electromagnetic laws of attraction as governed by math. 1 becomes 2, becomes 4, 8, 7 5, and again 1,2,4,8,7,5. This is the sumized result of adding the digits together and simplifying down to a single digit when progressing in a duplicity factor such as cell growth.

1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096,8192,16384,32768,65,536etc simply to

1,2,4,8,7,5, 1,2,4,8,7,5 1,2,4,8,7,5

Here’s the vortex relation

3D36CE90-4D46-4F4B-A2A4-2698FF11081D.jpeg

E9AD8FB8-9C0D-476C-83D2-6DBE8A33D8CD.gif

From there, you’ll find that the bisecting angles of a circle from 360° to 180° to 90° to 45° to 22.5°, etc will sum to 9. This ultimately forms a large central singularity as you further divide the circle into equal divisions. Conversely, a divergence occurs on the inner edge of the circle as you expand in polygon within the circle from a fitting triangle to a square to a pentagon to a hexagon etc. once again: 180° triangle equals 9 when summed, 360° square =9, 540° pentagon etc. in essence 9 becomes the the singularity and the vacuum in all cases all times. 3 and 6 are polar fields which resonate to maintain balance. Celestial bodies expand outward in galactic swath spirals that are completely symetical to this general construct, albeit ever impacted by magnetic fields generating gravity or pull rather. So no, no flat earth here.

What’s even more impressive is that by manipulating the wavelengths within magnetic fields, it is entirely possible to generate a weightless and physically impervious vessel that can travel at very incredibly high speed very quickly.

Antigravity discs or even vehicle can use vortex max to basically mimic zero point energy via electromagnetic manipulation by taking from electricity binding the 2nd dimension via scalar waves and closing the loop in the 3rd dimension. The difficulty is pulling enough electormagnetic power and resistance to offset the weight of a given system and craft. Magnets are inherently heavy, so creating a scalar system is the key to offsetting the magnets weight. Scalar “waves” are indeed flat (unlike the earth) and send a direct electrical connection when beckoned, or becon-ed. Polarity opposition in a minimized weight is ideal.

In about 1905, Nicola Tesla (iirc) allegedly setup a ranch high up in Colorado with a scalar lab that was able to generate massive connectivity. It also caused a total blackout of the entire adjacent city, and in another experiment created a massive aurora borealis over the city.

You’re welcome for the quick answer on the cute flat earth question. Quick question do you believe in ghosts?

—————

Ok bozos, so if you’re fine with localized terminating high frequency radiation, how do you like being spied on indefinitely and at the mercy of a foreign country’s economic grasp?

Who is the biggest orchestrators of 5g tech? China. They sell state ubsidized tech at 30% cheaper than Cisco, etc. The only leg of China’s economy that functions is their exporting. The rest of the economy is state subsidized and a huge taxing behemoth on their export profit. They could hold our systems hostage via economic tolling by simply tolling or freezing activity until they were satisfied with a given scenario such as trade terms, militarization zones, defense agreements or even broadcasting and most importantly (short term) censorship. The long game for China is world domination, make no mistake. In the short run, the tolls would only be in place if we allowed anti China communications on our internet activity. Tomorrow it would be if we seemed to be escalating militarization at friendly positions. Then it would be if trade wasn’t letting them grow at 10-12% gdp, then it would be if we hadn’t relinquished land rights for then domestic Chinese hubs, so on. The blind will always drink the water if they are thirsty and feel comforted.

Think it’s a stretch? Look what they’ve done with roadways in places from India to austrailia and the US that their tech has had a hand and royalties in, and much more tellingly, the assault on their own citizens freedoms and liberties since the Maoist brigades and well into the present.

China needs to grow at 7-8% gdp to support their population size. They realize this, and are happy to parasitically practice whatever it takes to do so because otherwise their country will collapse. If you think America is in a bubble, realize that ours is manageable compared to China’s population bubble.

We bubbled on debt which is stupid, but ultimately not disastrous. They bubbled on people largely as slave labor/bargaining position. The humanitarian in any sane person doesn’t want to see 1.5 billion people starve to death. WTO, UN, etc have basically let this fly.

If we set up an infrastructure of Chinese 5g equipment, it will be the ultimate Trojan horse. We’ll reap what we sow. We already know Chinese tech has been spying on us and sending meta data and high level government data to China for about 2 decades. Shareholder disclosures proved appliances and computures had hardware transmitting metadata from 2003/4.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Here’s some fake news or whatever the vernacular is these dnays.

Some firefighters complaining of neuro damage from 5g towers operating at 2/1000ths.

Chinese toll road in Jamaica! So trendy and cool! It’s got like lights and tech and stuff! Just a few cents per mile for now!

This all said, if everything stays in balance and no one stresses China it’ll all be fine. We as a country are supposed to slowly roll over to Chinese control over the next 100 years. It’s trendy and liberal and the right thing to do. Try it, it’s so fun. You’ll love being a part of it. Jump right in. The water is so relaxing. The koolaid is sweet. The visual stimulation is epic and the robot sex workers give the best 5g handjobs in town.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Its 2012 all over again.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

What’s funny is the Mayan calander cycled into a new era in 2012. It wraps in 26,xxx complete year intervals. It’s interesting how much has changed in 4 years. Keep in mind our galaxy has also changed slightly in 26,xxx years. It’s a little bigger with some stretch marks and a little colder too.

On our humble little earth:
-jfk docs declassified
-payseur family doxed
-President Trump shaking up the world balance and ushering in transparency and helping populist movements the world over. Look at France today, Brazil a month ago, Italy a week ago, Switzerland 2 months ago, etc etc
-revisiting vortex maths and zero point energy concepts
-free form electricity salvaging just coming into the lame stream
-financial bubble looking to pop but not really destroy civilization as we know it

It’s facinating that with vortex based math, the Mayans had a 26,xxx year calendar. It’s completely celestial. Our 365.25 day calendar is no slouch though, and we don’t do any luminal blood rituals or sacrifices so the pros and cons of each society are debatable. I’ll take a rare steak in doors on a plate for some debt tickets and a yearly calendar over meat on the stick open fire with earth under my feet... well actually subsistence living does have its charm too. But our system gets us nicer toys like project cars instead of math bead games and so on. The blood rituals and sacrifices freak me the **** out, so I’m out on that crap.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have drank 3,6 and 9 beers and still have to pay for electricity.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I’m right behind ya, I was at 1, then 2, then 4, then 8...

I had the day off so I spent a few hours online this morning. I’ve been in the garage toiling with 15° since then. ****, it’s a cold son of a bitch haha

Users who are viewing this thread