Should we be attentive to the effects of 5G?

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
just back from my weekend of living life outside of the internet.

You guy really want to see a 14 page report of things you don't understand?

pm me

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
073193E0-14BD-4982-80C6-AD94AAEBED41.jpeg
02F47A4E-9970-41CC-86DB-160895FE6D02.jpeg

Exhibit a and b.

Ok stick this in your pocket now and see what happens.

I predict people will start getting cancer almost yearly, but miracle of miracles, cancer cures and treatments will rise to almost 100%, and shrink in cost. Volume builds profit. If you can get a hypothetical $2500 to $10k from almost everybody every year instead of $50k from 1/1000th of the people every year, while spending $500 each time instead of $30,000 each time, which business would you seek to own?

The only way that the current corporations will allow the known cures for diseases and cancers out of the bag is to make the treatments and cures a constant staple of society.

Look for it, try to prove me wrong, I’d love to be wrong on this. Who wakes up wanting to live in that kind of nightmare? Prove the claim wrong, I have no proof yet, show me where 5g lowers cancer risks in biological beings.

Cancer manifests in sugary acidic environments. It dies in alkaline environments. Go drink a nice fancy coffee with soy milk, use that cell phone on some nice 5g, vape till your lungs can’t absorb oxygen (nice waxy inner linings!), get that swank tech job with healthcare, and fund you some big corps that own not just the entire sector of tech that you work in, but also the entire medical field. All you’re doing is helping trade assets around and being used as a lab rat. The people who didn’t take the tech job and couldn’t afford healthcare will likely die off thanks to the inability to afford cancer treatments, while also being bombarded with it constantly. These are your handymen and builders that can do math in their head and build with their hands.

A state doesn’t need these troublesome types, it needs dregs. Mindless dregs plugged into a matrix.

Too Orwellian? Too 1984? Too Fahrenheit 451? Too Brave New World? Too dystopian? Half those books would be deemed racist today anyways, burn em to show they were too important.

Don’t worry, I’m the conspiracy theorist and you are the smart, wise one. You have the cool coffee maker on the counter and the social justice girlfriend to **** each night. You’ll survive because your job has health benefits and care baked into its carrot stick. I’ll die off within 10-20 years before you have to worry about paying for my social security when my healthcare triples again in 5 years and I drop it again while yours is still covered. Keep that state funded tax payer job that I and working class people and entrepreneurs help provide for you. Who’s going to need laborers when robots can handle that?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Call yourself crazy if your going to put your children through that mess.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Who are you talking to? Because I can guarantee yer not the smartest guy on this site. You may not even be the smartest guy on this page.

Judging by some of his delusional posts, doubt he’s the smartest guy in his own mind.

Users who are viewing this thread