Should I trade for this 1988 GT?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Well I just picked the car up! It's about as rough as I expected it to be but it should run right with a little work. I'm so freakin excited! I keep telling myself I'm a proud new owner of a fox body lol. Expect to see me around this part of SVTP a lot more

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Yes I'm keeping it at my friends while we work on it until I get it running. He thinks the o2 sensors could be bad and causing it to not idle right cause it's very rich. We'll probably put the stock 19lbs injectors in it and see how that works

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Okay so I found a guy with a 88 GT 5 speed that may possibly trade for my 1990 acura integra. Here's it's mod list: 306ci, Forged pistons and rods, crane cam, port/polish/milled E7 heads milled .015, .550 lift springs, 1.6 pedestal rockers, ported stock intake, 30lb injectors, ECM and wiring harness for Mass air swap, 76mm mass air meter and BBK cold air intake, BBK longtubes, 4 core radiator w/ 2 speed fan, steeda short throw, smog & A/C delete, king cobra clutch. Problems he says are that it dies when pushing in clutch to come to a stop, and the new BBK longtubes are rubbing on the steering shaft so he's worried about scratching them. Easy fixes? Worth the trade? He said it probably needs a vehicle speed sensor. He's only asking $1800 for it and it has a clean title. If I get it though the wheels and headlights will be changed and probably swap the Gt body kit for an LX kit.

Untitled by Sn8kebitten, on Flickr
run the 30lbs injectors and a dry nitrous shot

Users who are viewing this thread