should i buy this?

Tyler Polston

I live in indiana and i found a 2004 termi with 90k miles with no mods except a cai and magnaflow exhaust. do you think if the compression looks good and i run a scanner on the car and nothing comes up should i get it? ive got him talked down to 14,500

VaporGT

-
Established Member
If the paint is good, body is straight, no accidents or discrepancies its in line with what most similar Cobras are selling for right now.

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
Sounds like a great deal. I looked at a 04 redfire in Illinois with 90k miles and it sold a few months back for 16,500. I live in Indiana as well. Ended up buying a 03 torch red with 41k miles for $20k

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If it has a clean history and checks out mechanically and is in good shape, it sounds like a really good price to me. Although remember, just because it doesn't have a big blower on it now doesn't mean it didn't at some point.

Tyler Polston

Sounds like a great deal. I looked at a 04 redfire in Illinois with 90k miles and it sold a few months back for 16,500. I live in Indiana as well. Ended up buying a 03 torch red with 41k miles for $20k

this one is a redfire also lol maybe its the same one

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it has a clean history and checks out mechanically and is in good shape, it sounds like a really good price to me. Although remember, just because it doesn't have a big blower on it now doesn't mean it didn't at some point.
^^^ This!

Never assume anything. Check the car out thoroughly. Occasionally a heavier modified Terminator is demodded and sold as "near stock". Most important thing is having the engine checked. Here is some info from my Terminator FAQs that might help. Tips When Buying A Used 2003-2004 Cobra.

Tyler Polston

we are bringing a scanner with us to check the car for problems and also doing a compression check if we do buy it

Users who are viewing this thread