Shots of my 99 Electric Green Cobra

Prototype007

Established Member
Haha, I mean everyone has different tastes but I've just always thought they looked funny.

I guess I'm the extreme oddball because I like the 99/01 front bumper better than the 03/04 model. I understand why people change bumpers for a larger opening for an intercooler, heat exchanger, or looks in general.

I'm also one of the purist that tries to keep all his panels looking the way it came from the factory if it's not already wrecked or damaged.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I think 03-04 front covers are lame and bulky, they don't look near as mean as the 99-01. Rear bumpers are another story. 03-04 rear bumper cover is the best looking ass on a mustang to date.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Electric Green is one of my favorite colors no doubt. Im gonna have to disagree with everybody's distaste for the 99/01 bumper. Its still quite pricey because they aren't recreated and sold by aftermarket companies like the 03/04. While the 03/04 is a mean looking bumper I think its partially only due to the fact you can see a big ass intercooler behind it. But the 99/01 can look badass as well, a nice mach one lip and the 03/04 fog swap and I'm content. Plus to be honest I see 3 times the amount of Terminator bumpers around here(real or not) compared to my rare 99/01. All that said, I'd be more than willing to trade you cars OP ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread