Shots of my 99 Electric Green Cobra

Stang Lover

Established Member
Looks nice, but not having an OEM bumper is going to hurt the price.

What this guy said. Your probably better off getting an OEM bumper and have it paint matched if they are that hard to find. Is the hood damaged any?

Damon03Termi

Established Member
What this guy said. Your probably better off getting an OEM bumper and have it paint matched if they are that hard to find. Is the hood damaged any?
I'd be spending close to 1k to get an oem bumper. Has chips on it but isn't bad. I like the gt hood more.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Hood and bumper fails, I would buy it like that but would want a discount so I can swap the correct stuff back on. I'd pay $7,500 MAX as it sits if it's clean.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
its not a car thats going to sell as it sits on an enthusiasts website because people here know what they are buying.....however autotrader is a different story you can find someone who doesn't really know or care...however ethically i would tell them

Damon03Termi

Established Member
Hood and bumper fails, I would buy it like that but would want a discount so I can swap the correct stuff back on. I'd pay $7,500 MAX as it sits if it's clean.
Im not asking top dollar for the car. Obviously I know the hood and bumper arent the same.

1k for an OEM bumper, you're crazy, you can find handfuls of 99-01 front bumpers for half that, and have it painted for $200...
the 1k was including paint, time and fuel. So yes I would say 1k after its said and done...

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I personally think this is one of the best colors on this body style. i personally would buy for that $7000 range if its still clean and put 03/04 bumper on it, good set of wheels, tint, cobra mirrors and have one rocking ride!!!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^
And that is what a lot of potential buyers would likely do. Go with a 2003/2004 Cobra bumper. Nice set of wheels, of course. What I love is the Electric Green paint. One of my favorites.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I'll never understand why everyone has such a hard on for the 99/01 bumper. I personally don't like them, and the price people pay for them is absolutely stupid.

For the miles, color and condition of the car I'd say the price is right on where it should be. Providing the title is still clean from that small accident. It's not like you can go out and find an electric green cobra for sale every single day, not to mention it has low miles for the year. People ask way more than this for less clean cobras and get it.

Last edited:

Damon03Termi

Established Member
^^^
And that is what a lot of potential buyers would likely do. Go with a 2003/2004 Cobra bumper. Nice set of wheels, of course. What I love is the Electric Green paint. One of my favorites.
That was exactly my plans if I kept it. I did the chin spoiler and the grille delete to clean it up. I loved the color because Ive never seen an Electric Green Cobra in person before.

I'll never understand why everyone has such a hard on for the 99/01 bumper. I personally don't like them, and the price people pay for them is absolutely stupid.

For the miles, color and condition of the car I'd say the price is right on where it should be. Providing the title is still clean from that small accident.
They definitely arent worth the price theyre fetching.
Yes its still a clean title. Im only selling because I need to make room in the garage

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

For the miles, color and condition of the car I'd say the price is right on where it should be. Providing the title is still clean from that small accident. It's not like you can go out and find an electric green cobra for sale every single day, not to mention it has low miles for the year. People ask way more than this for less clean cobras and get it.

I LOVE YOU MAN!!! NO HOMO!! hahahaha i cant stand 99/01 cobra bumpers either! :beer:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
That was exactly my plans if I kept it. I did the chin spoiler and the grille delete to clean it up. I loved the color because Ive never seen an Electric Green Cobra in person before.

They definitely arent worth the price theyre fetching.
Yes its still a clean title. Im only selling because I need to make room in the garage

It's a great looking car, makes me kick myself for just buying a brand new Dart, I could've had this lol

I LOVE YOU MAN!!! NO HOMO!! hahahaha i cant stand 99/01 cobra bumpers either! :beer:

Haha, I mean everyone has different tastes but I've just always thought they looked funny.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I swapped an 03/04 bumper on my '99 Cobra a few years back, never understood the appeal of the 99/01 Cobra fronts either.

Users who are viewing this thread