CobraGauges001.jpg

CobraSnout001.jpg

CobraSnoutspun001.jpg

n20HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Decided to add some spin to the blower pulley :). Could also not help doing an HDR of my N20 nozzle,lol.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking Cobra. Very sinister looking in all black. Do you have plans to lower it? Because that would be the icing on the cake. Enjoy the car. Very nice!

f2hatch

Established Member
Very nice. Has the car been wet sanded? The reflection in in the paint looks to good to be factory ford. Can you give me some more info on the nitrous set up? supporting mods? I'm in the process of putting a 100 shot wet kit on my car. What kind of numbers you put down?

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Very nice. Has the car been wet sanded? The reflection in in the paint looks to good to be factory ford. Can you give me some more info on the nitrous set up? supporting mods? I'm in the process of putting a 100 shot wet kit on my car. What kind of numbers you put down?

Car has never been wet sanded nor repainted, just washed and waxed weekly. System is BrandX universal kit with, MSD window switch and Dynotune nitrous systems bottle warmer. No numbers yet.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
For the love of god no more HDR! :lol:

First pic and the rest of the non-hdr are actually really nice. Try to watch what is 'sprouting' out of the car though (sign, fence etc) and the point of view could be a little more interesting. I like the detail shots.

Is your nitrous line installed in the rubber elbow?

Users who are viewing this thread