Short video of my car (SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Catted X)

TRBO VNM

very nice Jason. I miss the sound of the eaton and standard exhaust setup, but I won't give up the turbo. just gotta find another catback that may bring that sound back a bit. :beer:

adamb258

Established Member
my slp goes on tomorrow! so post up the prochamber/slp clips :bannana:

so you like the pc/slp???

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
undrpresr said:
Well after tons of requests. I finally have a video of my exhaust... THe only problem is that its not my regular exhaust setup. Someone at my work let me borrow a Bassani catted X instead of my usual MAC Prochamber offroad mid. Well let me tell you the Bassani quieted it WAYYYY down. Interior sound is alot lower. WOT is very quieter. Also this exhaust has the WORST drone I have ever heard. It gives you a headache when you are highway cruising and hit 2800 RPM. I've had these setups:

SLP loudmouth, UPR Offroad x ---- VERY LOUD and rattly sounding, NO DRONE though

SLP loudmouth, MAC prochamber ---- VERY LOUD but got rid of rattly sound and is still awesome sounding, no drone, idle sounds like it has a cam

MAC prochamber, magnaflow ---- no drone, idles loud, quieter than bassani catted x and slp

I will have a video shortly of the prochamb/slp.

Let me know what you think.

This is my first video but plenty more to come. My camera rocks! :rockon:

http://cablespeed.com/~dm22/cobra-slp-bassanicattedx.wmv

Jason, just in case the link above has an expiration date or something, I've hosted your vid on our server:

http://www.maca-online.com/videos/cobra-slp-bassanicattedx.wmv

Sounds awesome man :beer:

P.S. If you need any other clips hosted, let me know via PM and I'll set something up for ya :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread