Short story with the neighbours cat

Alensvsix

Established Member
Been visiting my uncle and after a while, when it was about time to leave I made my way to my car. Meanwhile it got dark outside...

So on my way to my car...I recognized a silhouette, something huge, heavy was lurking from my hood into my direction...

Shiney yellow eyes...this thing looked like a blown up racoon or something and it really got me scared.
Never saw such a bear looking thing sitting on my hood lol
Well whatever I arrived at my car, stood at the front of it....and realised its the neighbours cat, Jesus....what a HUGE CAT. This thing looked like it has been fed with burgers lol
Anyhow my attemts to get that cat off my hood failed!
Shhhhhh, Kshhhhh...WILL YA GET AWAY?
I was yelling at the cat...but the cat just looked at me like...
Whats your problem?
You know the thing with the cat was...I tried to be polite as possible, so the cat doesnt felt the inner feeling to basically hit the road panically and "mark" my hood ...
Guys believe me...Ive seen it coming...
After a while the neighbour came to see what the heck makes those Shhhhh and Kshhhhh noises in his backyard and finally reliefed me and saved in the same time, the cats life lol

Alensvsix

Established Member
Been visiting my uncle and after a while, when it was about time to leave I made my way to my car. Meanwhile it got dark outside...

So on my way to my car...I recognized a silhouette, something huge, heavy was lurking from my hood into my direction...

Shiney yellow eyes...this thing looked like a blown up racoon or something and it really got me scared.
Never saw such a bear looking thing sitting on my hood lol
Well whatever I arrived at my car, stood at the front of it....and realised its the neighbours cat, Jesus....what a HUGE CAT. This thing looked like it has been fed with burgers lol
Anyhow my attemts to get that cat off my hood failed!
Shhhhhh, Kshhhhh...WILL YA GET AWAY?...I was whispering...
I was politely whispering at the cat...but the cat just looked at me like...
Whats your problem deeeeede?
You know the thing with the cat was...I tried to be polite as possible, so the cat doesnt felt the inner feeling to basically hit the road panically and "mark" my hood ...
Guys believe me...Ive seen it coming...when suddenly the neighbour came to see with a baseball bat, what the heck makes those Shhhhh and Kshhhhh noises in his backyard and finally reliefed me and saved at the same time, his beloved cats life lol
All good me hood no scratches..his cat alive and well
:beer:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Are you still recovering from New Years?

Good to hear the cat didn't kill you, scratch your hood and all is well in the world.

Blackness03

Established Member
Funny you made this thread. I was just about to make one about MY neighbors cat who likes to get on my hood. Every time I wash my car, the next morning there is muddy paw prints all over the hood. It's even worse with my truck. I live in a apartment home where everybody rents and these people next to me like to have a "outside cat". I have told them before and they don't seem to care.

Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop cats from jumping on cars? If you know, please let me know. I'm thinking about taking him on a 1 way trip across the county.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Funny you made this thread. I was just about to make one about MY neighbors cat who likes to get on my hood. Every time I wash my car, the next morning there is muddy paw prints all over the hood. It's even worse with my truck. I live in a apartment home where everybody rents and these people next to me like to have a "outside cat". I have told them before and they don't seem to care.

Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop cats from jumping on cars? If you know, please let me know. I'm thinking about taking him on a 1 way trip across the county.

a buddy had this awful hood on his old firebird and I dont remember if it had 4 or 6 vents in the hood but cats LOVED his car! When it was cold out there would be a cat sitting in each one, god it pissed him off trying to get to class in the mornings

executiV

Established Member

Lots of wax, keep the vehicles waxed very well. Then you only have to hope they don't claw it as they slide off.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
download_zps1882ae79.jpg

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
This happened to me last night only with my landlords pitbull. I almost did, and honestly still might kill the both of them. I came outside to grab my phone charger out of my car and saw my landlords mangy ass pitbull with his two paws up on the paint right where my window is. Yelled at it, dog didnt give a shit so I went to kick it and get it off, landlord was wasted smoking a cigarette and tried to come at me like it was somehow my fault. Still regretting the fact that I didn't at the very least KO my lowlife boozebag landlord and scare the dog enough that he won't do it again.

Keep in mind this all happened at the tail end of the longest and most frustrating day i've had in quite some time

Chug33

Established Member
I went out to the barn one day to find my cobra freaking filthy, paw prints every where , made no sense, every inch had paw prints and muddy slide marks, like someone had taken the cat dipped it in mud and ran it over every inch of paint, it even had prints past the front snake.

Couple traps, cans of food. Few days later I found cats stuffed like sardines, more like little tiny lions, f that, I hate cats, i just carried both traps to the neighbors and let them deal with those furious creatures .

Now it's covered, under a cover.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
I am a cat owner. But my cats stay inside where pets belong. My approach would be one friendly warning to the owner of the cat. Keep out and off of my property. If the warning was not heeded, the cat would be gone. Our vehicles are not to be messed with.

20redfire03

Established Member
I've had this issue and its annoying. The cats who got on my cars were just wild cats that someone probably claims till they mess up your paint. I've relocated between 5-10 cats now as it would seem when I got rid of one another would take its place. Thankfully I haven't had the issue in a while since swapping parking spots under the carport or have I seen them on the other car. Nothing was more annoying then washing the car and coming out the next day with paw prints and cat hair all over the hood, roof and whichever end they decided to climb up that night.

Alensvsix

Established Member
Well even if its mean to say that...but so ehow Im really happy Im not the only one with that problem lol
As for your question....the cat looked like the comic figure garfield...my god what a fat cat!
Almost a dog lol
Oh and the one story about the dog jumping on your door:
I was visiting a friend one day...huge property where even deers have space, well whatever the second I arrived at the mansion, his -huge superdog- jumped on my door and scratched it. Well you know its a stupid dog, just wanted to show some love but Imagine...this dog scratched my driversdoor, nice deep marks it looked like an attack of an werewolf or something. Well my friend took care of the damage but hey I swear...if I had a gun in that second I wouldve shooten that super-huge dog. It was so terrifying...

Users who are viewing this thread