Short run with a Mach

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I know a guy with a mach 1. He pulled up and wanted to run from 1st gear. We were going about 25mph. He honked it off and i pulled about 1.5 cars and shifted to 2nd and spun some put still pulled about another car and then i just let off because i pulling away fast.

The mach is stock and i have full exhaust, ported TB, 85mm Maf, lid and a few other small things. I knew i would win but it was all in good fun.
Very nice.........GOod to see you got your 'mach race'. That sounds about right given your mods.

Hopefully I will have my car all setup and going right. Wanna race mine?..LOL Just playing man.
Sweet...If your still stock I won't mod over winter.. I wouldn't mind seeing how it actually stacks up in person. :) I work in E.M., are you on the Iowa side?

I think I talked to you on Mach1Registry..I'm pretty sure you would DESTROY me... :banana: LOL

Um...nope....you'll win....unless he can improve on his driving skills over winter. (which I hope he does.....seriously :rockon:).

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Um...nope....you'll win....unless he can improve on his driving skills over winter. (which I hope he does.....seriously :rockon:).

HAHA... didn't he make a rediculous amount of power with his mods? I thought he was like a second quicker than me at least.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
HAHA... didn't he make a rediculous amount of power with his mods? I thought he was like a second quicker than me at least.

320 is what he stated......but before his gears, he ran a 13.8 with a 2.4 (maybe a 2.6) 60'........he needs a fair amount of seat time.

BM1

Established Member
320 is what he stated......but before his gears, he ran a 13.8 with a 2.4 (maybe a 2.6) 60'........he needs a fair amount of seat time.

I actually just went 13.0 at 110 MPH and 12.9 at 109 MPH this weekend with traction issues and shitty driving.

It'll be faster next year with practice and more goodies.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I actually just went 13.0 at 110 MPH and 12.9 at 109 MPH this weekend with traction issues and shitty driving.

It'll be faster next year with practice and more goodies.

Congrats man......seriously.

Nice to see you have opened up to what others have mentioned. :beer:

At this rate, I may edit my sig. quote. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread