Short run with a Mach

BayareaSS

Established Member
I know a guy with a mach 1. He pulled up and wanted to run from 1st gear. We were going about 25mph. He honked it off and i pulled about 1.5 cars and shifted to 2nd and spun some put still pulled about another car and then i just let off because i pulling away fast.

The mach is stock and i have full exhaust, ported TB, 85mm Maf, lid and a few other small things. I knew i would win but it was all in good fun.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Good kill... I want to find a mach in my area now to see how close it is... from what I know its a drivers race so it should be good.

corysmach1

Established Member
Yeah 25 roll is perfect for your car I drove my brothers LS-1 last night its full bolt on car with DR's and it would only spin from a 30 roll and it was cold last night but it still didnt spin bad!!! Nice kill man

BM1

Established Member
Good kill... I want to find a mach in my area now to see how close it is... from what I know its a drivers race so it should be good.

I've got one. We can run next year if you want.

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
Yeah 25 roll is perfect for your car I drove my brothers LS-1 last night its full bolt on car with DR's and it would only spin from a 30 roll and it was cold last night but it still didnt spin bad!!! Nice kill man

Yea i love doing 25-20mph rolls because i dont really spin at all. And i'm on street tires

BayareaSS

Established Member

If you run your stock car against another stock Mach i doubt you will have much trouble because your trap is good. I dont think a stock Mach can trap that high

S8ER01Z

Established Member
If you run your stock car against another stock Mach i doubt you will have much trouble because your trap is good. I dont think a stock Mach can trap that high

My trap is high my ET sucks for the trap... I've seen all the bone stock mach storys and figured it would be a lot closer than me vs a stock GT of any year or me vs a stock Termi... :)

Users who are viewing this thread