Short guys come in

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
Do any of you own some of those platform shoes or have any specific type of shoe inserts that help you out?

There's so much stuff online I figure I had I asked here before ordering anything.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
hibyeya6.gif

whipplesnake

Established Member
A set of these will fix you right up.
FadPlatformShoes.jpg

But seriously, you are the way you are. Walk with confidence and it will serve you much better than any shoes ever could.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
dang..got distracted by the camel toe. haha..how short is short? I've seen some shoes with a raised heel that also keep a low profile. I find that Nike shox add a solid inch to height

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
dang..got distracted by the camel toe. haha..how short is short? I've seen some shoes with a raised heel that also keep a low profile. I find that Nike shox add a solid inch to height

lol your serious?:lol:

Common

Established Member
I'm 6' foot, about 6'1" with certain type of dress shoes. I would be interested in this topic as well. Recently went on a date with a 5'9" girl that loves her some serious heel, can't say I felt comfortable being about even with a chick.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Im 6'4 so I can't really help. I have found my Nike Air Max add almost an inch. Of course my cowboy boots add some as well.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Im 6'4 so I can't really help. I have found my Nike Air Max add almost an inch. Of course my cowboy boots add some as well.

I'm 6'2" and was just about to write the same exact thing
OP, get yourself some nice cowboy boots. i wear mine for many occasions, and they're not "shit kickers" like most people think of cowboy boots. You can get yourself some nice ones, nicer than dress shoes

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
im 5'10 and it really doesnt bother me. When i go out i notice that the majority of the guys are taller but like someone previously said. Walk with confidence but not arrogance

Users who are viewing this thread