Short Film I did on a 1K HP Supra

Bokeo

Established Member
[YouTube_browser]Wrz9-mGh7w4[/youtube_browser]

Have not posted in a while, and since I moved to Socal I have not really had the time to go to "Mexico" to do my usual racing videos.

This Supra is about as nice and clean as I've ever seen. The owner is super cool and humble. He detuned the car down to 700 rwhp so he can run his 19" rims and Street Tires. On the Race Tune he pushes over 1,000 rwhp. It has a 74MM turbo on it right now but he has a 76MM sitting in the garage that will be installed early next year so he can get alittle bit more power.

Supra will be featured in the upcoming Magazine Super Street

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the video. I know its not a Mustang, but I know theres alot of Supra fans here on SVT :beer:

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Great job on the video and very clean Supra! The only thing I would change is the hood because I'm just not feeling the scoop. Otherwise, the owner did a great job.

What did you use to film with?

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
that hood scoop tho.

Can't beat a supra either way. Would love to own one...if I could afford one.

mnewxcv

Established Member
nice video OP. What kind of gear were you using?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Toyota could remake the supra today just as it was in 1998 and it would still sell like crazy.

TClark22

Established Member
Its a factory hood IIRC - same one Jay @ Real Street Performance has on his new MKIV.

Me love supra. Awesome Vidja.

It's factory??? I noticed jay had the same hood on his new one now that you say that. It breaks up the front end too much for me...I prefer no scoop or just heat extractor hoods on supras. I wanted to call it an autozone special hood scoop at first! lol

Bokeo

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys

Great job on the video and very clean Supra! The only thing I would change is the hood because I'm just not feeling the scoop. Otherwise, the owner did a great job.

What did you use to film with?

Thanks, I used a Nikon D750 (DSLR) and Sony RX100 M3 (Point and Shoot)

Are those viper seats? Hot car

Yes, good eye. He got Viper seats and then had someone upholster the Supra logo on there.

nice video OP. What kind of gear were you using?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Toyota could remake the supra today just as it was in 1998 and it would still sell like crazy.

I used a slider, 3 axis Gimbal stabilizer, and Pro Suction Car mount for this video.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The timeless Supra. That's a really good looking car. Very nice job on the video. Supra is .............SICK! :rockon:

Bokeo

Established Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice video. Thanks for posting.

I guess Ill be the odd man out and be the first to say that Im not feeling this particular supra. Its a clean car no doubt but not feeling that rear lip, along with the front lip and side skirts.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
A cleanly built Supra is still undoubtedly one of the best looking & running cars on the road.

I still give my friend hell for not buying one. It was always his dream car. He was looking for like a 20-25K toy, not (insert bigger Supra level number). He bought a 9 second 2 valve...that ended up being a complete basket case, if it ever went 9's. He's almost finished rebuilding the entire car, bottom end, heads reworked more, blower freshened up, tranny redone, rear changed, new wheels, paint, fast efi, new front bumper, wing, brakes, pricey wheels, etc. He's easily 50K total into the car now, and it's not done, and will be track only.

...should have just gotten that Supra!

Users who are viewing this thread