Shooting in Capital Gazette building, Annapolis MD

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Cant compare the two countries directly.. Look at the population difference, look at the amount of illegal immigration they have causing many areas that are practically 3rd world... Not talking specifically about this particular shooting but the gun homicide stats. Its just apples/oranges.

Like comparing health care, what works for us doesn't work for them

Thank you, sir.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Let's compare apples to apples
Homicides in 2016
USA: 15,696
Canada: 611

I'll go with option 1
Take out crimes committed by blacks on blacks, and gang, crime by immigrants. That number drops dramatically, making USA by far the safest country in the civilized world.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
24/7 hyper news media + mentally ill = I can be noticed mass shooter.

Klay

Established Member
The Republicans will say “thoughts and prayers “ and “now is not the time to talk about this.”

This country spends trillions on the military in order to “keep us safe” and yet these mass shootings keep happening and “ there is nothing we can do about it.”

Anybody wanna bet when the next mass shooting will happen? Because another mass shooting will happen again and again and again.

Just another day in the USA .

I feel very bad for the families and people negatively effected by this tragedy. However, why do you think it is logical conclusion that all mass murders can be stopped? Because that is essentially what you are inferring by acting like the relatively small amount we have is way too much.

One of the downsides of a free society is you won't be able to stop all bad things from happening. You might be able minimize them to a degree but as long as people are free to move about on their own without interference, some will do bad things.

It is just something we have to accept. Again, this doesn't mean we let people go kill others. But it is not reality to believe you can stop this from happening everytime. If guns are banned then bombs or knives will be used. People who want to kill will find ways around it. At least by us allowing citizens to own guns, we have a chance to fight back if we are faced with one of these situations.

CV355

_
Established Member

Attachments

• ar15-jpg-32-kb-jpg-)be-me-)cause-37-000-deaths-each-31741343.png
    ar15-jpg-32-kb-jpg-)be-me-)cause-37-000-deaths-each-31741343.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 84

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Jared Ramos is a Federal employee and a registered Democrat according to what I just read. He looks like an occupy Wall Street member.

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Do you have a source for this?

If this is true, i guarantee the coverage of this will die in 24hrs-48hrs and won’t ever be mentioned. Combined with the fact a shotgun was used.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Do you have a source for this?

If this is true, i guarantee the coverage of this will die in 24hrs-48hrs and won’t ever be mentioned. Combined with the fact a shotgun was used.

What I am finding is he is a former federal employee.

Years of threats, empty lawsuits and a conviction for harassment. Police were warned and he bought the shotgun a year ago with no red flags thrown. More examples of the current laws not being used to stop these shootings.

Not to mention a gun free workplace that left the employees in a shooting corral.

This is the liberal policies at work

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Apparently he selected his targets. He had something personal against those who were killed/wounded.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Mentally unstable, law enforcement and the judicial system knew about him. Yup, I called it earlier in this thread. Another person who should have already been stopped by existing law had those charged with its enforcement done so.

All we will hear is how guns are the problem, not how people are personally responsible for their actions in a free and open society, or their ****ed up brains.

Blown 89

Established Member
Apparently he selected his targets. He had something personal against those who were killed/wounded.
He lost a defamation lawsuit against the paper. He was most likely targeting those responsible for the story.

Speaking of targeting, the media is blaming Trump for this. Absolutely unbelievable that they're making that stretch.

BRNG ITT

Established Member

bglf83

Established Member
The Republicans will say “thoughts and prayers “ and “now is not the time to talk about this.”

This country spends trillions on the military in order to “keep us safe” and yet these mass shootings keep happening and “ there is nothing we can do about it.”

Anybody wanna bet when the next mass shooting will happen? Because another mass shooting will happen again and again and again.

Just another day in the USA .
Mexico pretty much banned guns, try moving there to feel safe.

Freedom has risks, how do people not understand this.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Aaannnnddd just like that very little coverage in the news

Users who are viewing this thread