Multiple fatalities reported, few details ad of now

I'm sure it was an asshole responsible as always

coposrv

Established Member
It’s time we start banning guns

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Very much saddened and disappointed by the responses from the above posters. How about showing a little compassion and sympathy for the victims and their families? Are we more concerned about what gun was used than the fellow human beings that were killed and wounded?

I wish the wounded a speedy recovery and to the families of those killed, please accept my condolences.

Machdup1

Established Member
The media has been trying to incite people to violence as part of their political strategy.

This may be a direct result of that strategy.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Very much saddened and disappointed by the responses from the above posters. How about showing a little compassion and sympathy for the victims and their families? Are we more concerned about what gun was used than the fellow human beings that were killed and wounded?

I wish the wounded a speedy recovery and to the families of those killed, please accept my condolences.
I think you've missed what its like being a member here. Of course we have sympathy for victims of something like this. we're cynical assholes but most of us aren't morally obtuse.

The problem is that every liberal rag from the NYT to MSNBC will be jumping all over this pushing for gun control. And they will do it long before the FACTS of this particular tragedy is known.

Of course, that's a calling card for liberals. Push the agenda on the backs of the victims. Because us evil centrists and conservatives are just as guilty as the human shitbag that decided to pull the trigger.

quad

Established Member
The media has been trying to incite people to violence as part of their political strategy.

This may be a direct result of that strategy.
At some point a light bulb will go off and people realize:

Inciting people to violence = a crime
Divide and conquer = a crime

The should be imprisoned for inciting people to violence. My two cents.

Sorry for those that lost their lives.

Blown 89

Established Member

I can have sympathy and be concerned for my rights from those looking to exploit this tragedy at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread