Shooting in A country music bar in CA, several dead

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
We need to get a nationwide petition going around for instant executions on Mass Shootings... I'm talking bout as soon as its announced that the perp is apprehended to the nation, within the hour he/she is executed.

What yall think fam?

I’ll be more specific.... dismemberment upon capture. Make it a televised event.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
We need to get a nationwide petition going around for instant executions on Mass Shootings... I'm talking bout as soon as its announced that the perp is apprehended to the nation, within the hour he/she is executed.

What yall think fam?
There has to be a quick trial first. Rules are rules, but I agree with you.

So I am all for suicide by cop, or at the hands of an armed citizen defending those nearby.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member

What yall think fam?
You would be providing exactly what most of these people want, a better way would be to NOT show their face or identity and lock them in a cold dark room for the rest of their lives.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Cnn is getting really descriptive these days.View attachment 1527689View attachment 1527690View attachment 1527691View attachment 1527692

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And that is the difference between liberals and conservatives. If you make EVERY public place a very soft target because of these "common sense gun laws" then guess where EVERY SINGLE ONE of these deranged assholes will go to commit their crimes....

I genuinely love AZ guns laws: next to none. You want to shoot a place up in AZ? Better be ready to receive fire, asshole.

***EDIT*** lol @CNN "short barrel handgun". Excellent, doing everything they can in their liberal way to make ALL guns evil and scary to the clueless public. **** I hate liberals.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Interesting last facebook reply.
Ian David Long: What we know about the gunman in the Thousand Oaks bar shooting - CNN
Long was identified by police on Thursday as the gunman who killed 12 people and injured more than a dozen more in a sudden burst of violence at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks. Authorities have no motive yet.
Authorities have identified a Facebook post believed to have been made by the shooter around the time of the attack, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the ongoing investigation.
In it, the writer says: "I hope people call me insane... (laughing emojis).. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is 'hopes and prayers'.. or 'keep you in my thoughts'... every time... and wonder why these keep happening..."
When CNN read the post to a friend of Long's, who did not want to be publicly identified, the friend said, "That does not sound like Ian to me at all. I don't know what was going through his head when he wrote this. It must have been terrible."

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
So a mass shooting happens and instead of discussing it we just go "meh", "but Chicago tho". C'mon now even you in the past admitted Chicago being brought up is a red herring. We have a thread or few dedicated to Chicago, if he want's to talk about it he should go there.

Shooting happens in Chicago...

SVT posters: Them black people in Chicago are out of control, something really needs to be done about it! (Echo chamber ensues).

A White man commits a mass shooting...

One of the few black SVT posters: Damn, a white man shot shit up again...(same posters that talk about Chicago become triggered).

Mental illness (most mass shootings) versus drug war (Chicago and Dim controlled inner cities).

Where does the gay Muslim Democrat that shot up Pulse or the multiple Islamic shooters that did things like shoot up the Tennessee Military recruiting center fall in your narrative? San Bernadino? You and Don Lemon have some explaining.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Mental illness (most mass shootings) versus drug war (Chicago and Dim controlled inner cities).

Where does the gay Muslim Democrat that shot up Pulse or the multiple Islamic shooters that did things like shoot up the Tennessee Military recruiting center fall in your narrative? San Bernadino? You and Don Lemon have some explaining.
s%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F11%2Fvictims-thousand-oaks-shooting-california.jpg

These Are the Victims in the Thousand Oaks Bar Shooting

rborden

Established Member
The gunman was a former Marine, with PTSD and his Mom and neighbors were terrified of him, yet a mental health team decided he wasn't a threat?

What are the chances this guy was on a mental health wait list at the veterans hospital? I recall the news saying a while back that the Democrats (and plenty of Rino's) killed a mental health bill that would have reformed veterans healthcare and increased funding of which would have covered expanded mental health funding for treatment of PTSD. Yet the liberal knee jerk reaction still is to ban guns and more gun control. Go on, keep ignoring mental health and this just continues to keep occuring.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Lots of luck there Pelosi as almost any restrictive proposals will probably be dead when it goes to the Senate. And I just dare you to pull this kind of garbage for 2 years as then the Dems would have a bloodbath on their hands as all those newly elected members would be toast for supporting such things from their mostly red districts.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I went to middle school with him...

Didn't know him, but when an old friend made a post on FB I did remember seeing him at school.

Users who are viewing this thread