Shooting a 370Z tomorrow

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
As some of you know, i do commercial photography for Performance Auto And Sound magazine based out of Canada, tomorrow i am doing my first photo gig with a 370Z for a magazine called 0-60 (based out of NYC/NY).

I guess the car looks like this, i haven't even seen one in person yet:
(Wish me luck on this one).

20080316064543_picture-of-2010-nissan-370z-illustration-gallery.jpg

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Do me a favor and throw up on it bc it's ugly :)

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Hope you are shooting it with a gatling gun, put that design out of its misery.

good luck, wish it had no fangs

yeah i dunno what designer thought fangs would be a good look, but they need to be fired. also the headlight/taillight body penetrations, wtf.

370Z = fail IMO.

tvguy

From that angle, the back end of that car drops off in an odd way. Funky looking. Any power numbers? Rough job by the way to the OP. Are models included as well in the shoot?
PACOTACO

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
From that angle, the back end of that car drops off in an odd way. Funky looking. Any power numbers? Rough job by the way to the OP. Are models included as well in the shoot?
PACOTACO

I don't have any stats on the car and there won"t be any models this time around. From what i gather it's going to be focused more on action shots than anything else (sideways/rolling shots etc.), i meet with the writer that flew in from new york in the AM to discuss the gameplan. (0-60 magazine).

From posting up on as many car forums as i do, it seems that the common consensus is that most folks hate the new body styling with a passion, just work for me really, love cars and trucks but never been a Nissan fan.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
PACOTACO

I did a thread about that car awhile ago.

3.7 V6- 332 HP and 270tq

outstanding for the sixer

Jroc

Established Member
The car is pretty damn fugly. I imagen it handles pretty nicely though.

Solopony

Established Member
I don't have any stats on the car and there won"t be any models this time around. From what i gather it's going to be focused more on action shots than anything else (sideways/rolling shots etc.), i meet with the writer that flew in from new york in the AM to discuss the gameplan. (0-60 magazine).

From posting up on as many car forums as i do, it seems that the common consensus is that most folks hate the new body styling with a passion, just work for me really, love cars and trucks but never been a Nissan fan.

So do you get a stunt driver too?

Users who are viewing this thread