shockwave crash only on this page/ forum

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Like title states only on this forum or site is open after a while, my page freezes and google chrome says " plugin failed" shockwave crash isnt responding anybody have this problem its only on this site lol

svtp1_zpsa68xfrzd.jpg

Last edited:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
It lags so much on my labtop because of all the popups that I can barely use it

dan_dmg_gt01

Established Member
I've been getting popups like a mofo while on this site the past couple of days. haven't gotten any today though.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
yeah ive been on this forum for years since like what 2005, and this is first ive had a problem, but dam past month its been bad freezing and lag all the time, the shockwave crash, and the popups! you guys need to fix this forum !!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Switched to "Desktop view" on my phone because the mobile version redirects to a page that claims you have viruses and automatically downloads some BS .apk file. Thankfully I have it set to only install from Google play because who knows WTF Spyware it's trying to install.

ARGH!!
Screenshot_2015-05-16-11-47-12.png

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I get the plugin crash all the time on multiple different computers. I just bought a new laptop and it can barely handle this site. I'm glad it isn't just me.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I haven't had any issues today, but we'll look into it.

Yeah, the ad I was complaining about was like every click yesterday. I've been poking around today for a bit and haven't hit it so I guess that's resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread