Shift Light Turned OFF !!!

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I forgot to post this last week. Mike @ Paul's Automotive Engineering has the Chipmaster Revolution software with the Black DiabloSport chips. I got him to turn my shift light off and turn on my low and high speed fans 10 deg. sooner...along with my custom tune of course! I was like WTF? He was asking me all kinds of questions on do I want this or this, what about this? Nice to deal with the guys at PAE. I asked why they dont put up a website...they were like OH NO! We are already 3-4 weeks behind on Dyno tunes and 2 years behind on restorations. LOL. :beer: I just remember seeing a post awhile back someone asking if you could turn the shift light off.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
James from Runninwiththedevil.com can make the upshift light into a shift light, programmed to come on at whatever RPM you desire.

Greg Anderson

Established Member
Originally posted by WS6JJP
James from Runninwiththedevil.com can make the upshift light into a shift light, programmed to come on at whatever RPM you desire.

Yea MCRacing said they can do it too. Pretty cool.

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by jcayer
can't you just take the bulb out? or will that trigger the cel?

yes you can just take the bulb out and not have a cel. someone just posted about doing this when he put the boost guage overlay on.

KingSnake

Established Member
Yeah when I got my custom tune from James at RWTD for my predator it was cut off, didnt ask for it but am glad he did.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread