She's up and running!!

ROADKILL

Established Member
Quick question.
I noticed that the blower pulley looks alot bigger than alot of the aftermarket pullies that guys put on their cobras, you said 20lbls of boost. So how do you get that much boost with a pulley that big? Please don't think I am bashing or anything, I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just made an observation and figured there was a good answer to the question. BTW, sweet car you have there. And as mentioned earlier, I too would like to see a pic with the hood closed.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ROADKILL said:
Quick question.
I noticed that the blower pulley looks alot bigger than alot of the aftermarket pullies that guys put on their cobras, you said 20lbls of boost. So how do you get that much boost with a pulley that big? Please don't think I am bashing or anything, I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I just made an observation and figured there was a good answer to the question. BTW, sweet car you have there. And as mentioned earlier, I too would like to see a pic with the hood closed.
lower pulley. ;-) :shrug:

BOOMER23

Established Member
ROADKILL said:
Quick question.

The whipples run high boost with large looking pullies, well large compared to say a 14-15 pound 2.76 on an eaton i think the lip on the whipple pullies is kinda big too so it looks bigger than it is. Maybe a whipple guy can jump in here and mention something about it.

jdl1000

Established Member
ROADKILL said:
Quick question.

The upper pulley is a 3.20 and I'm using a Metco 4 lb lower. Between the two it ='s 19-20lbs depending on other mods. On my car it makes 20lbs. The lips on the Reichard racing pulley is at least a 1/4 inch bigger than the pulley thats probably why it looks so big to you. Here's a couple more pics of the pulley with no belt..

dsc011117gz.jpg

dsc011105zi.jpg

whippleclose4ke.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread