She's tucked away for winter

skstang

Established Member
I did pay cash. $350 is worth it to keep moisture, bugs and rodents away from car.
Brad it is wierd walking into my garage and seeing that but it's better than seeing a gray cover on my Mineral Gray car.
I have heard that flat spots go away pretty quick versus all the effort of putting it up on stands. I would rather not have my suspension hanging there for 5 months. To each his own I guess but thanks for the advice that's what I look for on this board.
This cover is very eazy to open up and start the car if I get that itch. Just unzip, connect the battery and fire it up.

Last edited:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
You might consider a "Battery Tender" for the battery instead of disconnecting the battery. They maintain a full charge, no more, and work great. I have used them on motorcycles and cars. It's a computer controlled charger. You can permanently mount a pair of leads from the battery and use a quick disconnect plug.

Dana

ssssnake

Established Member
Man, I feel for you Northern folks, although I would put it up too. Not only because of the bad weather, but the accidents that happen in the bad weather. Hope your winter is short. Mary

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Skstang who makes that storage bubble and where did you get it again? I've been looking for one but haven't been successful in finding one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread