Shelbyfest Group Buy

VNMOUS1

Established Member
If I can get a total of 10 or more full GEN II installs (not case swaps due to time constraints), I'll drop the price down to $2700 per unit plus $300 installation. $3000 installed for the Mac Daddy of TVS blowers. Comes with the pulley of your choice.

10 VMP GEN II's guys and it's 10% off every one of them and a flat rate installation of just $300 by the guys from VMP.

I DO need to get a handle on this in the next week or so. I will even go back over the couple of guys we've pre-booked and adjust THEIRS as well if we get 10.

Tell your buds and let's get this moving.

bj

Native

Established Member
Would the discount be good for those of us who live half way across the county and just want the blower without install?

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Would the discount be good for those of us who live half way across the county and just want the blower without install?

What he said.

The GF wants more power for her '08 SHelby, we're considering the VMP Gen 2 TVS but also looking at 2.9 or 3.4 Whipple

You guys have my e-mail, please reply there, here, PM here, PM on Facebook, whichever way, but please don't ask me to call, I'll never remember to, I'm in the middle of a full house renovation, and going to school, I simply won't remember

Users who are viewing this thread