shelby vs viper

Speedracer302r

Established Member
The cobra ran a 12 flat and the viper ran a 12.2 if i remember correctly. It might be 12.2 and 12.4. Ive seen videos of his cobra running 11's but im not sure where they are. I read the original post on the FFR forum when it was posted way back when.

Speedracer302r

Established Member
The cobra ran a 12 flat and the viper ran a 12.2 if i remember correctly. It might be 12.2 and 12.4. Ive seen videos of his cobra running 11's but im not sure where they are. I read the original post on the FFR forum when it was posted way back when.

Evil84Stang

Established Member
Originally posted by MattWeb
:nonono: building a kit car and calling it a "cobra" is like jackin off and calling it sex.

Ya know Carrol Shelby is now doin' remakes of the Cobra now, even in the original style aluminium body's too.

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Speedracer302r

The replicas that Shelby makes, the CSX4000 cars, will run high 10s if it has the 427 engine in it. Says something about the fake cobras,:loser:. Factory Five and superformance cobra are NOT corbas.

Speedracer302r

Established Member
Originally posted by 03LGCOBRA
The replicas that Shelby makes, the CSX4000 cars, will run high 10s if it has the 427 engine in it. Says something about the fake cobras,:loser:. Factory Five and superformance cobra are NOT corbas.

All kit car bashing aside, the Shelby American site says that the 427 CSX4000 will run 12's in the quarter. :)

Silver10thAConv

Established Member
Originally posted by 03LGCOBRA

True Factory Five and Superformance replicas aren't "corbas" but I know of a few that will run 9s. It all depends on how you build it and how radical you go with the engine.

What ever you call them, mine should be pretty quick and it has been extremely fun building it...
Cnv0063.jpg

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Silver10thAConv
True Factory Five and Superformance replicas aren't "corbas" but I know of a few that will run 9s. It all depends on how you build it and how radical you go with the engine.

What ever you call them, mine should be pretty quick and it has been extremely fun building it...
Cnv0063.jpg

nice car:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread