Shelby Interview-Mustang Monthly

03reptile

Established Member
Just received the July issue of MM. They interviewed Carroll and he responds to the recent spate of law suites. Having not heard his side of the story, especially with respect to SAAC, I believe he made his points quite succinctly. If his responses are correct, then I think he has some valid points. I'm sure it is very complicated, especially when lawyers become involved, but I felt he explained his concerns and reasons for taking the steps he has initiated. At least we now know what his thought process has been and we can judge for ourselves. Say what you want, but he is a shrewd businessman and has been a good steward for the Shelby cars over these many years. I'm just grateful that I'm able, at this time in my life, to have a Shelby GT500 and enjoy what his legacy has provided. Of course your responses are welcome!He definitely is an icon!

rdsnk46

Established Member
Just received the July issue of MM. They interviewed Carroll and he responds to the recent spate of law suites. Having not heard his side of the story, especially with respect to SAAC, I believe he made his points quite succinctly. If his responses are correct, then I think he has some valid points. I'm sure it is very complicated, especially when lawyers become involved, but I felt he explained his concerns and reasons for taking the steps he has initiated. At least we now know what his thought process has been and we can judge for ourselves. Say what you want, but he is a shrewd businessman and has been a good steward for the Shelby cars over these many years. I'm just grateful that I'm able, at this time in my life, to have a Shelby GT500 and enjoy what his legacy has provided. Of course your responses are welcome!He definitely is an icon!

I'm out of the loop, can you post the article or catch me up to speed!

Users who are viewing this thread