Shelby GT500 pix (guy in my town)

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Thought ya'll might wanna see these, he saw me riding around and hollered at me....I just had to get him to come to my apartments so I could grab my camera and take pix......Sorry some are alittle blury...well most of them....lol----JT

67badass5di.jpg

67badass27ll.jpg

67badass37fp.jpg

67badass48rc.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
looks badass, i have never seen it but i'm hoping i get the chance to this summer

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
My history Prof is restoring a Shelby Cobra...he showed me pics...man that is a hot car...that car is hot to...i want...

qkslvr221

Established Member
*grabs towel* Id actually trade in my own car to have a beauty like that, as long as it runs as well as it looks! </sex on wheels>

drod

Established Member
Nice car, but it's not a real Shelby. My brother has a car restoration shop in VA. He mainly works on muscle cars of the 60's era. He has worked on several Shelby 350's and 500. If that car was a real Shelby, then the guy made a big mistake by not restoring it to original condition. If it were a real Shelby, then that car would be worth 150k. I don't see the Shelby serial number badge in the engine compartment. The car has non-Shelby wheels and a create motor. The back of the car is 90% correct. I can continue to find things wrong or missing with it, but the car is still hot looking. I would not mind owning that car.

Last edited:

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
No its not 100% real....but damn its purty....He wanted to put in what he liked, so I guess it has its own "flavor"....JT

mustangbrad

Established Member
Nice car. If he is going to call it a GT 500 he should atleast use an FE big block for his engine. Cool clone, I'm glad he didn't do another "Eleanor", those things are getting stail.

Users who are viewing this thread