Magnetic with Black Stripes white accents

Black with Stripe delete

You can only get Red Accents on the R model. Limiting choices

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Do you know when the pricing info will be available? I would buy a GT350R if it is under $66k.

It won't be.

But no I don't know when the pricing will come out.

I'd bet that the GT350 will start at $59,995 and go up to $63,995. I would bet a GT350R will have a base price of $74,995 with a loaded price of $79,995.

Just a hunch.

Lemers

Established Member
It won't be.

But no I don't know when the pricing will come out.

I'd bet that the GT350 will start at $59,995 and go up to $63,995. I would bet a GT350R will have a base price of $74,995 with a loaded price of $79,995.

Just a hunch.

No offense, but I hope you are wrong on the Gt350. I need it to be sub $60k when all said and done. So I need the car in at around $50 to $55K with tech package, then I have to add in the transportation cost of around $1500 to get it to Germany.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
GT350 is not gonna have a base price more than the outgoing GT500, no way. Now the R version, yea.

R1Jester

Hoping to get some opinions help on my "build." I'm not confirmed with my dealership but I'm told first on the list when the ordering banks open up...

Ultimately I'm looking, if I understand the ordering guide correctly:
Tech package - and I believe I can order this with Recaros, correct? (option A1)
Does this come with the larger lip spoiler?

It does not appear possible to do track package with electronics, which would be the ultimate goal.
Obviously I can add the tower brace, but I lose out on the cooling package options, right?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Hoping to get some opinions help on my "build." I'm not confirmed with my dealership but I'm told first on the list when the ordering banks open up...

Ultimately I'm looking, if I understand the ordering guide correctly:
Tech package - and I believe I can order this with Recaros, correct? (option A1)
Does this come with the larger lip spoiler?

It does not appear possible to do track package with electronics, which would be the ultimate goal.
Obviously I can add the tower brace, but I lose out on the cooling package options, right?

Tech package DOES NOT have the option for recaros. It says NA for not available. The tech has the smaller gurney lip. The recaros and larger non R spoiler are exclusive to the track pack only.

The order guide states the electronics and track packs are not available together but I have heard conflicting info. The guide out is a rough draft so it is subject to change. I am in the same boat with trying to do electronics pack and track pack. do not want the standard seats in the Tech pack.

Lemers

Established Member
Tech package DOES NOT have the option for recaros. It says NA for not available. The tech has the smaller gurney lip. The recaros and larger non R spoiler are exclusive to the track pack only.

The order guide states the electronics and track packs are not available together but I have heard conflicting info. The guide out is a rough draft so it is subject to change. I am in the same boat with trying to do electronics pack and track pack. do not want the standard seats in the Tech pack.

Question; Where are you getting that the two differnent packages will have different lip spoilers for the Non R models? I havent seen anything to that. I assumed that Ford was just testing 2 differnet types.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Question; Where are you getting that the two differnent packages will have different lip spoilers for the Non R models? I havent seen anything to that. I assumed that Ford was just testing 2 differnet types.

Shelby Event in Texas weeks ago.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I dont recall that from the video posted of the event. Did they discuss the spoilers separately?

Ill double check it when I get home from work. Also going by patterns, every car with the claimed "track pack spoiler" has had recaros and a small screen inside. The smaller lipped cars have had touch screens and so on. Exception being of the car debuted at LA in Nov 14

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Yellow and black roof, why didn't I think of that!
Thats going to be gorgeous!
I haven't seen official pricing for either model. Ordered the GT350 in red/black and the R in yellow/black w/black roof

Users who are viewing this thread