Shelby GT350 Order Guide

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 Shelby GT350 Featured.jpg
Restoring Order
Five things we learned by reading over the Shelby GT350 order guide
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company

In case you missed it during all the excitement of the Ford Performance announcements at the North American International Auto Show last week, the order guide for the Shelby GT350 leaked onto the Internet. Since the car had already been announced, that isn’t much of a surprise. However, we spent some time perusing the documents, and we learned a few things.
Continue reading →

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Order guide says Shadow Black and Avalanche Grey are not new colors....anyone have examples of these to share?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was mildly disappointed to see the "R" is not available in yellow. However I am thinking either Blue or Black is going to be the right color for it after seeing some pictures. And then there's the question of stripes...

RaceRedSnake

Established Member
Ford removes the air conditioning system from the GT350 R to save weight, but are they removing the heater core and heater hoses ? I can see no reason why anyone would have a desire to drive a GT350 R in the Winter and thus would have no need for a heater.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was mildly disappointed to see the "R" is not available in yellow. However I am thinking either Blue or Black is going to be the right color for it after seeing some pictures. And then there's the question of stripes...

Ben,

I know this is a few weeks old, but if you look in the order guide under the 920A trim line, the yellow is an option.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Ben,

I know this is a few weeks old, but if you look in the order guide under the 920A trim line, the yellow is an option.

I just saw the yellow as an option there as well when I was reading through it and was going to post that lol

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
"Pericak said last week he signed off on the final engineering of the GT350 and GT350R Mustangs which customers will be able to order soon."

This was posted today by the Detroit Free Press. Hopefully we get the real order sheet here soon.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"Pericak said last week he signed off on the final engineering of the GT350 and GT350R Mustangs which customers will be able to order soon."

This was posted today by the Detroit Free Press. Hopefully we get the real order sheet here soon.
Today was the last day to enroll. I imagine by April ordering banks will open.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ben,

Went and checked out the 5.0 colors today, and am leaning toward blue.

Lemers

Established Member
I haven't seen any pictures of the non recaro seats, but I would guess that they will be the same leather cooled/heated seats from other mustangs.

Ford may be nice enough to put a GT350 logo in the seats, if we are lucky.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Went and checked out the 5.0 colors today, and am leaning toward blue.
DIB is a good looking color. Would you go stripe delete then? The black stripe/red outline wild be good looking.

I think I'm going with a white stripe delete with black roof.

Users who are viewing this thread