Shelby finally shipped!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Just got the word...the Shelby has been loaded and enroute for Dearborn. Hopefully I will pick it up today or tomorrow!!!!:pepper:

I'll keep ya posted.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Snakebite said:
Just got the word...the Shelby has been loaded and enroute for Dearborn. Hopefully I will pick it up today or tomorrow!!!!:pepper:

I'll keep ya posted.

About time. I checked with my guy yesterday and he had no clue where it was. Like I said, once it leaves the plant as "built" they really cannot track it that well, or at least without a lot of digging.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
:beer:
You going to be home this weekend?
If so I may take a sunday drive to check it out.

JP:beer:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
It's in!! I saw it with my own eyes!!:eek:
It's at the holding lot waiting to get inventoried. I'm at the FD waiting to hear back from my salesman...just minutes from the dealership. Should have it on the flat bed in about 2 hours.:rockon:

JP & anyone else that wants to cruise out...you're welcome to swing by Saturday & check it out...I'm working Sunday.:beer:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
That's killer news George! I can't wait to go for a ride in the new toy.

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
Fresh and I might run out that way on Sat.... About what time is good?

Think you can make Dyno day George? I hope you can!! I know we would all like to witness the car on a dyno with our own eyes and ears.

Congrats!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
What a crazy day/night!! BUT...the Bottom line is I OWN the car...but she's having a sleep over at the FD tonight.:sleeping:

Weather was a HUGE factor in getting it home, not to mention the flatbed I hired had the unfortunate task of having to have to pry the car apart that got hammered on Pennslyvania Rd. tonight.

I had to reschedule for first thing in the morning...so it will be in my garage early tomorrow (God willing!!) at which time I will immediately begin wrenching!!! :pepper:

Here's a few pics of it tucked away for the night. And yes...I stipulated UN-prepped from the dealership so it's still wrapped up.:-D
ZShelby1__26_.jpg

To save SVTP bandwith...click below
PIC
PIC
PIC

quad

Established Member
Congrats George. I'm biting my nails over here! Get her in your garage! Car looks great and will look even better once you start wrenching!

It's also cool that Dgussin's car is the same color. Just make sure you tape down any loose "stickers" before you go driving.

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Snakebite said:

I'll keep ya posted.

Awesome. I'd love to meet up and check it out sometime. Let me know if you want to get together sometime and maybe get some lunch/dinner, and just talk cars along with some cruising..:)

Congrats, btw..:rockon:

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Finally George!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats. When I get out to chitown we'll have to figure out how to get together and snap some pics of the beasts.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Chad_Diesel said:
Fresh and I might run out that way on Sat.... About what time is good?

Think you can make Dyno day George? I hope you can!! I know we would all like to witness the car on a dyno with our own eyes and ears.

Congrats!!
Any time is good...just let me know when you are on the way. BTW...I have plenty of ICE COLD OBERONS in the garage fridge...everyone is invited!!:beer:

Chad...won't be able to make dyno day...Im working.:(

Users who are viewing this thread