Shelby American Visit

08KR525

Established Member
That copper colored cobra is unbelievable. Maybe one of these days I'll make it out there. Thanks for sharing.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought of your car while I was there. I only saw one SGM being converted, but there were also a LOT of cars staged to be converted too. (I have a one pic of the SGM on the lift. I can send it to you via email if you PM me your address.)

I saw that one in the first post...but from that picture it doesnt look to have tinted windows and mine were pretty dark. Thank you though!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Really nice pics. Waiting for my car( csmss0114)to get home, should be here Friday. I really wanted to make the trip during the build but time did not allow it. So hopefully can make the trip this summer. And congrats to the rest of you guys for your conversion.

Yep,,,,in for pics also. SGM SS,,,,,,SCHWING!!!!!!!

Hourigan218

Established Member
Yep,,,,in for pics also. SGM SS,,,,,,SCHWING!!!!!!!
Definitely will do, the anticipation is the worst part. I had headers added and the rear control arms done as well.

Attachments

• 001-2.JPG
    001-2.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 281

Hourigan218

Established Member
She's finally home. Will post more pics later today. She looks way better in person. Wow

Attachments

• IMG-20150312-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20150312-WA0011.jpeg
    998.8 KB · Views: 84

mystickb1996

Established Member
Damn that looks amazing... I vote you do a shoot of all your cars! I see a few other in the back that I'm sure everyone would appreciate!!!!

Hourigan218

Established Member
Damn that looks amazing... I vote you do a shoot of all your cars! I see a few other in the back that I'm sure everyone would appreciate!!!!
The one on too is a 67 fastback gt350 (clone) but is getting a rewiring, among a few other upgrades. Should be done by end of june.

Users who are viewing this thread