Shelby-American All-Ford Meet at Mustangs Unlimited

FuturaGuy

Established Member
Who's going to the Shelby American meet at M/U next Sunday? The Four-Eyed Pride and Smokin' Stangs guys have a caravan going from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.

Itinerary For The Cruise:

(From Northern NH)
6:50am - 7:00 am departure - Rockingham park (Salem NH) FIRST MEET
7:15 departure - Lowell connector rest stop
7:45 am departure - Westboro Rest Area on the Mass Pike between Exits 11A and 11
8:30 am - Sturbridge Rest Area - FIRST Rest Area on Route 84 after merging onto Route 84 from the Mass Pike
9:00 am - Arrive at Mustangs Unlimited

(From Southeastern MA)
6:00 am - Friendly's parking lot at the Middleboro, Ma rotary (Exit 5 or 6 off of Route 495).
7:00 am - Home Depot Parking Lot off of Exit 18 on Route 495
7:45 am - Westboro Rest Area on the Mass Pike between Exits 11A and 11
8:30 am - Sturbridge Rest Area - FIRST Rest Area on Route 84 after merging onto Route 84 from the Mass Pike

(From Western MA/North Central CT)
8:30 am - Park-N-Ride lot at Exit 38A off I-91 in Windsor, CT
8:50 am - Park-N-Ride lot at Exit 4 off I-291 in South Windsor, CT

sdoo500

Established Member
50/50 if I could go, dependent on how much yard work gets done Saturday. I have no local Mustang friends and don't know anyone from this forum yet either -___-

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
50/50 if I could go, dependent on how much yard work gets done Saturday. I have no local Mustang friends and don't know anyone from this forum yet either -___-

Where are you from. I cruise around with a few people around Middleboro. Ill probably see you around especially at the halifax car show.

sdoo500

Established Member
From Taunton, actually work in Middleboro though. Have the halifax showe started? Might take a ride down tomorrow.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Im originally from Texas, Whats up with the north east area having everything on a damn Sunday?!?! Either way wish I could make it but I work that saturday and if i spent the next day with cars my wife would chop me up into pieces and feed me to the dogs.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Im originally from Texas, Whats up with the north east area having everything on a damn Sunday?!?! Either way wish I could make it but I work that saturday and if i spent the next day with cars my wife would chop me up into pieces and feed me to the dogs.

becuase Sunday = Funday here in New England. I know how it goes man, very rarely will I do to car events on a weekend anymore

svt1111

Established Member
I'm going to this event. Highly suggest attending the cruise, even if you have to split from the show early, the cruise is the best part. I've been doing this for about 7 or 8 years now and haven't missed one yet. Best cruise of the year.

I'm from Lakeville if anyone ever wants to hit Halifax or Bass Pro.

-B

Users who are viewing this thread